Mind Division

Chantry of Bloodline Travius - Journals, experiments, studies and details.

Moderator: AedanTravius[old]

Forum rules
The journals and developing paths of the Travius Chantry, bastard line of Tremere
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Giovanni
Garou Tribe: Uktena
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Assamite Antitribu

Mind Division

Post by Deathcon »

Mind Division

June 23rd

Well I have been put in charge on the Mind Division by Aedan, Both him and Luca have said I have a talent for movement of mind and well that's why I am here. Aedan said that part of my duty's was to also further develop Auspex and to further Dominate. Both of which could greatly help our chantry in the future. Another task I was given was to develop a cult for us. Aedan said that him and Luca were already working on that and once they get it off the ground they will hand over control to me. Its a lot I have to do but I am willing to do it for Luca.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Re: Mind Division

Post by Deathcon »

June 24th

We went on a mission today to increase our generations. According to Luca I am now an 8th generation vampire and I definitely feel the difference in power. I can now make myself fly into the air and I can lift all manner of objects now. This blood is amazing, tomorrow I will began experimentation with Movement of Mind so we can get a grasp of all it has to offer.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

June 25th

I began testing the limits of Movement of Mind today. It seems I can lift anything above 200 hundred pounds, I expect that the more I practice the more I will be able to lift but that will take time. I also noted that I fly at about how fast I run which is interesting. From what Aedan told me Movement of Mind is a well established, but overlooked, path. I will show everyone what they have been missing.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

June 26th

I began today by practicing throwing objects, from what I gather I can throw with enough force to do serious damage to even to kindred. Luca said that I should work on my aim with stakes and other sharp objects. He said it is very likely I have enough force in my Path to stake someone from any distance. Luca carved me some generic stakes and I practiced my aim. So far i'm not bad but I need to work on it more, its a lot different from shooting a gun.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

June 27th

I tried lifting Luca today and it worked pretty well until he started resisting. It seems my willpower determines the power and strength of my "holds." I also practiced more with throwing stakes and it is becoming easier and easier to hit targets. One last thing I tried tonight wast busting down a door with my power, I went outside found a random door and tried but to no avail. Luca said I should try and visualize the effect I want in my head before I do it, this will help better focus my willpower. I will try again tomorrow night.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

June 28th

Luca mentioned I should meditate on my powers as it would help me gain greater understanding of them. I began today by doing an exercise I developed to help me lift more weight, I begin with a small weight and gradually increase in size and weight. So far I am up to 250 pounds, i'm going to need a weight set. After this I began practicing moving the heaviest weight I could around so I can move objects faster. Then I practiced my accuracy with the stakes, not just to help me attack with those but for overall accuracy with any item. I will work more on my powers tomorrow, I am going to make this Path powerful.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

June 29th

I continued with my exercises today and I am slowly gaining the ability to lift more and my accuracy is improving. Soon I will be able to use this in combat and Luca will be proud of me.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

June 30th

I am now able to pick up people and throw them. Luca was kind enough to let me try it on him and he said it hurt a little but that I would use it to disrupt my enemy so I could gun him down or Luca and cut him in half with a sword. Luca said thought that if used against a mortal they would definitely break bones and if this was used on someone on a building? Kindred or not they will be severely hurt.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

July 1st

Luca says my powers are ready for combat, he promised to take me on anymore missions he and Aedan go on that's not just them. Aedan came and told met that my division is also responsible for enhancing Auspex and Dominate. 2 disciplines i will have to pick up sooner or later.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

July 2nd

I am working on the ability to crush things with my power. Its incredibly hard to do and requires an intense amount of concentration. Pushing and pulling have become second nature to me and now its time to try more complicated moves. this power is almost like telekinesis and I am going to develop it as such.