Forces Division

Chantry of Bloodline Travius - Journals, experiments, studies and details.

Moderator: AedanTravius[old]

Forum rules
The journals and developing paths of the Travius Chantry, bastard line of Tremere
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Re: Forces Division

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

July 1, 2011
I'm starting to build up the force of my magnetic field, and I'm going to try to manipulate the knife once more.

It was hard to move, and clumsy, but I can lift it, and thats a start. I'll continue from now on with the knife.
~Frederich

As soon as I woke I went out to get another phone charger, and clipped of the lines, then stripped the plastic insulation around them.

I can see the charge light and animation come on, but the most I've been able to keep it on solid is 20 seconds. The variations are apparently worse then I thought. I'll continue working on it, now that Im getting this close.
~William

I can freeze the dish and the water in it in less then 2 minutes, but thats still taking to long for it to be as useful as I want it to be.

I've been training for hours it seems and I'm shaving off seconds, but making little progress. I need a break.
~Ana

I can hold an aquamarine color, but not a green. I am learning to seperate the spectrums a good bit. Apparently not enough. At this point my primary goal is color control, after that I'll go back to trying to shape it.
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 2, 2011
Continued training, not much to tell, a little improvement, but this is going to take a bit
~Frederich

I'm up to 2 minutes, I just need to stay focused. I can do this.

4 minutes. Okay, double my original time, still not near good enough to use, but good enough to take a break
~William

I'm getting really good at this. I've shaved it from just under 2 minutes, to just over a minute. I want to be able to freeze it in a manner of seconds, especially with it being this thin.
~Ana

I can hold green now, finally. Luca stopped in to check on my progress, then showed me another example. I'm going to try to make an orb with textures now.

I'm trying to make an orb that looks like metal, but its still looks incredibly fake. It'll take some work to be sure.
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 3, 2011
I'm getting to the point that I can cause the knife to spin and fly where I want, but its still rather clumsy.
I can however produce enough power to stick it deep into wood, so I know I can stick into a body. However I can't depend on my aim at this point. And that is an issue definately.
~Frederich

I'm noticing is easier to hold it at a little bit higher output then I was trying, and it seems to be charging the battery faster. This is actually going to work.

I've tried just summoning it into my hand, and it creates a light almost like you'd expect from a light bulb, bright, but near harmless, like its being spent up as light.
~William

I had a dream last night that I was walking through a frozen forest. I carved the sigil into the snow and stood in the middle of it. When I visualize that I can freeze the water near instantly.

I can freeze the water in the air into sharp ice sickles, I've been throwing them, I think they'd hurt. I'm going to have to get better at throwing.

I've been running the hot water to create steam in the bathroom. apparently small hail is possible...I'll have to build on that. I will be a goddess of ice.
~Ana

I've gotten a steel bearing to look at while I try to make my sphere of metal, it seems to be helping alot. I almost have it looking realistic. I'm going to work on other static things next maybe something wooden, then maybe even move up to animating them. this is amazing.
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 4, 2011
I can dim the light in the room now with my magnetic pulse. It feels so empowering. I'm going out for a walk tonight to see if I can effect the street lamps in the same. way.

Unfortunately the street lights are to high for me to effect, but not by much. All other lights lower I was able to make dim, and when I pushed it made some go out permanently. But only those close enough, like right above me. but still. To feel as a god.
~Frederich

I'me still woking on powering smaller objects, I found an old cd player for cheap at a pawn shop I've been playing with. I actually made it through a song.

my sparks reach further then they used to, now they arc a foot from the point I want as long as that point conducts.
~William

I went outside to night and I saw Frederich playing with the lights, and I called down a little hail. We will fill this neighborhood with magic. I can tell many of the people walking around here are from our 'congregation' they have such a reverence among us. It makes one feel celestial.
~Ana

I got the steel ball down solid, now I'm working on wood, getting the grain is being a nightmare, but I have to pull this off, I have ideas and dreams for the direction of this power, and this is the first step...
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 5, 2011
I've been thinking of that old comic book villian. I went shopping at got a metal plate and begun to manipulate it. I think thats going to be my next goal.
~Frederich

I did something cruel. I had to know how strong my spark was, so I went to the pet store, a Bought a rat, a dog, and a cat. They looked at me strange, but sold me the animals. My spark is enough to kill a rat and a cat, but not a dog. If I ever do die I'm going to hell at this point.
I need a break.
~William

My hail doesn't fall where I want it to yet, but its still amusing to me. I can pull an ice blade into existence in mere seconds, I've been throwing them across the room. Its something I've begun practincing. I'm going to have to get better at throwing. My aim completely sucks.
~Ana

It still looks like some fake ass wood. But its alot better then it looked yesterday, I'm getting it down.
Needs work.
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 6, 2011
I've begun putting weight on the plate, I've got it up to 5 pounds. Its clumsy, but I can build from this, I can build from this.
~Frederich

I can power devices now consistantly, I can charge my phone to. But I still feel horrible about yesterday. I need to take a break.
~William

I feel like a goddess. A goddess of ice. It so empowering to call down hail, I've started filling up the tub and freezing the top of the water. I'm going to eventually be able to freeze the top of water so I can walk across it. This is getting to my head. I'm getting to obsessed about my power. IT feels like it is me, like its an expression of me. It is my will. And my will is getting stronger.
~Ana

I can create a steel and wooden sphere, now my last static test is a stone sphere. Its insane, I can manipulate the 5 senses, but light belongs to me.
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 7, 2011
I can do 10 lbs, but its hard. I need to keep on, I need to be able to support my weight, I'm pushing at it like a mad man, as if my very existence depends on it, this power. It makes me feel complete, it makes all the rest of existence worth it. It's fucking maddening and wonderful.
~Frederich

I'm getting to where I'm consistantly powering the device. Its taking so blood, but its a fun trick. Now that I've got that down, its time to get back to my arc. I need to make it stronger. Much stronger.
~William

I'm freezing the top of the water in a matter of seconds, but I need it thicker then that, theirs no way that can support my wieght yet. But it will. It will.
~Ana

The stone looks fake, but its almost there, I'm starting to really get the hang of this. Whats more, this time, when I started forming it I did it in the shape of the stone. I'm getting the shapes down. This is going beautifully. Slowly, but its getting there. Its so getting there.
~Robert
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 8, 2011
I went back to basics and began the session focusing on the sigil. I saw it around me, like a glowing blood mist that attracted metal from everywhere from around the universe to it.

I've managed to lift the plate with 10 lbs and it was no problem.
15 pounds again, no problem
20 pounds started to get hard, but I'm not maxing it yet
30 pounds getting harder, but I know I'm not done
40 pounds I'm almlost at my max, but I think I might be able to do just a little bit more
50 pounds I barely lifted it. But I lifted it 1 ft before it dropped. The change in visualization is key. And whats more, I think I know how to improve it, I will try it tomorrow night. Tonight goes down as a great success.
~Frederich

I've begun work on stretching my arc, progress is tedious, but I'm gaining ground, even if that ground can be counted in cm.
~William

Its getting a little thicker, but I have yet to reach an inch, its hard when Its spread over a surface of water that in itself isn't cold, but I'll be able to do it eventually.
~Ana

The stone looks like stone, it looks like the stone itself, you can't touch it, but it does look real.

Tomorrow I'll start simple animations
~Robert