Golem Division

Chantry of Bloodline Travius - Journals, experiments, studies and details.

Moderator: AedanTravius[old]

Forum rules
The journals and developing paths of the Travius Chantry, bastard line of Tremere
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Re: Golem Division

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

June 30, 2011
I had a dream last night that I was standing in the ocean, and the water rose and lifted me up to the clouds, all of it water and under my control.

Its clicking today. My aim is better when I'm throwing a blade, but water doesn't set off metal detectors either.
~Allen

Misting is starting to feel natrual. I stopped trying to force it and now it only takes seconds before I can control the air around me.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 1, 2011
I think my dream is the next step. I'm going to go back to making mist, but this time mix that mist with the clouds. When I control them I'll control rain and hail.

I made the mist on the roof, and rose it to the clouds. It felt like it took forever to get up there, but its attracting other clouds slowly. I can feel myself doing the pulling but I can't hold on to the feeling. But I'm just getting started.
~Allen

From the bells I've tracked my area of influence to a diameter of 3 feet. Now I'm going to try to stretch that and make it stronger.

I've been focusing on the sigil, my mind is getting tired, I haven't made much progress. I need a break.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 2, 2011
I'm starting to get a better feel for it, but I keep losing it. I can get the mist up there alot quicker to now that I have a relative idea of how high I'm trying to get it. I can see the clouds gathering, but their not dense enough. I need to make them more dense.
~Allen

I made some progress today, I managed to move a bell that wasn't moving before, I need to push more though.

I spoke with Aedan, he walked me through some visualization exercises of seeing the sigil being made by intense wind current, and the only reason you could see it was by the dust it had picked up and spun in place.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 3, 2011
I'm putting alot more blood in a whole Gallon and released it to a mist. I'm not playing tonight.

The clouds are coming, collecting, and getting thicker,
I'm trying to get a feel for it, how it will feel to make it rain.
~Allen

I used the new visualization techniques, misted more blood then usual, and I noticed I'm up an extra foot! Now Im at 4 ft. I just need to keep pushing it more and more each day.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 4, 2011
Today I made it rain, in just a small area. I'm going to try to start controlling that area. I'm going to make it rain on just the chantry.

Okay, maybe not on just the chantry. It needs work. It needs work.
~Allen

I'm pushing it alittle bit further. But not by much. It is getting stronger. Before I was doing good to blow out a candle, now I can flip pages of a book, fast.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 5, 2011
I'm getting it closer. The chantry got rained on. There was a little extra area, but really, it was close enough. Now instead of this light sprinkle I need to make it pour. Pour hard.
~Allen

I misted the air while focusing on the sigil, I pushed it further, this time almost to 5 feet.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 6, 2011
I got it to a respectable rain, but its still not pouring. A little more, I need to take a break tonight though. Learning this is exhausting. Aedan said I was far enough and so was she for the start of the golem test.
~Allen

Tonight I used the wind to bring me my phone, it was rough, but able to blow it to me none the less as long as it was in my range of influence.
~Leslie
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 7, 2011
The rain is getting harder. Almost time to work on the hail. That one I'm moving to across the street. Tonight we start the golem test today.
~Allen

I got it to 6 feet diameter today! The wind loves me. Its like its becoming a part of me. Allen said tonight Aedan's joining us and we're starting the Golem Test.
~Leslie

We mixed pure sand with water that allen had prepared with Allens, Leslies, and my blood. We wrote binding sigils of our bloodline that I had formulated over the past few weeks in my study based on the hebraic script supposedly on the original golem containing the Tetragrammaton, celestial script, and our names, the names of the three of us who shall create this new life. Also because I couldn't help myself I created a small sigil using 3 'yod' at the three points of a triangle of fire. I then carved it into its tongue. When the dragon was prepared we each focused our powers in it, I the fire in my blood, Allen the Water, and Leslie the Air. It took some time, but the creature started to stir and rise. It seemed hungry, so I fed it a drop of my blood. No bigger then a rat, but a fascinating thing. It seems to listen to me, following us as its owners. Its clumsy at best, near useless and a novelty. The whole process to awaken it took an hour, the preparation another 2 hours. We decided we had time for 2 more if we made the bodies at the same time, it will be exhausting, but something just seems wrong about leaving it without any company.

The only differences in each one was the dominant element. I made fire dominant in the first one, Water the second, and air the third. Each being fed on their awakening by the Travius with the same alignment. We've each taken the one aligned to our element to keep with us and observe, and we'll during the day they'll be placed together in a bird cage.
We did it. We finally did it. It won't go winning a war anytime soon, and we don't know what they are fully capable of, but it has definitely begun. I'm calling my dragon Sowilo, after a student I had when I still breathed.
~Aedan
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 8, 2011
Man, my dragon started flipping the fuck out as soon as I woke up, I fed him a dish of my blood and he shut the fuck up. Son of a bitch, I thought golems couldn't make noise. What the fuck?! Vampire golems can?! son of a bitch, I think it still daylight out, I made leslie feed hers to before I had to find a way to kill these motherfuckers. Oh my fucking god.

wow, yea, that was annoying, He seems to be chilling now, all lovey dovey and shit, climbing on my hand like we supposed to be cool now. I put him in a dish of water and he started splashing around in it.

I made the rain pour hard, and then started calling on a light hail. I'll try to make it bigger tomorrow night, Hail's good progress.

I came back to my dragon to find him surrounded in a mini mist. The water in his swimming dish is almost empty. He comes to me when I call him. He goes where I tell him. But that noise thing. I know golems aren't supposed to make noise.
~Allen

Allen got pissed today when the golem dragons babies woke us up. They were just thirsty. Mine's been watching me train today, he's like my little mascot. I noticed their seems to be a breeze right around it. I have to wonder.
~Leslie

My baby golem dragon was in a frenzy when I woke up, making a small flame from its mouth, about what you would see from a bic lighter. It was kind of adorable in a fucked up kind of way. It calmed down after I fed it. That noise. Golems aren't supposed to be able to speak because they lack the spark of creativity of man. Are ours different?! It doesn't seem loyal to me to the point a golem would, but it does listen. After I fed it just now it started obeying alot better though. I suppose now its blood bonded to me. Which means they may not be loyal to us at first. Thats a scary thought.
~Aedan
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

July 9, 2011
Standing on top of the chantry tonight I let the mist rise to the clouds, and gathered them, then started calling down hale. Instead of pebble size they were the size of large marbles. I'm starting to feel like a god. Like thats what thaumaturgy is. A path do godhood. And I shall be God of water, Aedan God of fire, Leslie Goddess of wind. All the division heads, all of us, we're all becoming gods on this earth. Even amongst kindred we are gods. Even my pet golem dragon is a reminder to me constantly of what we are becoming. Even able to create new life capable of some form of speech.

The dragon has taken to perching on my shoulder.
~Allen

I made a small stand to hang bells off of for my dragon so he can practice when I do. I'm not sure if he can learn to make his more powerful, or if they just have access to that measure they were created with. Regardless, it's an effect we need to understand better.

I'm getting more control over my wind, and the bells around my dragon verified my suspicions.
~Leslie