Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Giovanni
Garou Tribe: Uktena
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Assamite Antitribu

Re: Werewolf Part 2 : Bane of the Wyrm Pack

Post by Deathcon »

With all these questions at once he was a little taken aback but he breathed out slowly and then said "Yes I am from the Americas, I am apart of the great Navajo nation. I do have my own sept back in the Arizona desert but I have not visited there for some time but left before on my mission before joining a pack. The great Uktena commanded us to seek out all the secrets of the world and I intend to try, in hopes of bringing balance once again." He breathed in and out again beginning to address the next set of questions. "Now for how I found this place I just simple asked a nature spirit to lead me to the nearest sept, I knew generally where this place was but not its exact location and this cursed blizzard came to throw me off even more."
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

Kate was somewhat impressed. This small man had certainly travelled a long ways and he seemed to be more adept with spirits than any of them were. The three of them were more fighters, through and through. It would be interesting to get to know this Uktena a bit better. While there were a couple theurges in the Sept, they were far older than the Cliaths; this Midivh was closer to their ages. He seemed nervous, Kate noticed, at all the attention he was getting; but that's what he got for being so different, a novelty. She kind of shrugged at Akane. "I'm curious, can't help it." she explained. She turned back to Midivh. "Midivh.. such an odd name..." she said with a curious frown. "Sounds almost middle eastern?" she pondered. "Perhaps hebrew?"
Veli Alvar
Adren
Adren
Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Fera Tribes: Simba
SM Chapter: Blood Angels

Post by Veli Alvar »

Veli folded his arms and nodded as the Uktena spoke. The Uktena, generally, weren't very fond of the european tribes but this theurge did not seem to harbour any grudges; a staple of a good theurge, not caring about tribal stereotypes. Medivh mentioned belonging to a sept despite not seeing them for quite some time. This would probably rule out any possibility of him officially being part of the Ghost Wolves. It mattered not however.

"Those in tune with the spirits of Gaia can always seek refuge here." he told Medivh. There was only one other theurge in the immediate area and that was Aleksi. As important as they were, there was a real lack of them. Hopefully Medivh would stick around he thought. Despite being an ahroun himself, having a theurge as a sponsor and trainer has opened Velis eyes to the importance of spirit communication and achieving a state of one-ness that opened the gate to much better thinking. Theurge, although not combat-focused, were just as or even more important than the ones in the front line, or even those directing an attack.
Veli Alvars tattoos: :ahroun: (left shoulder) :fenris: (left bicep) :nerigal: (right shoulder) :alpha: (right bicep)
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

"My dad, the Garou out of my parents, heard the name from a Lunar spirit in his travels of the Umbra. He was a Theurge like myself and I left the sept in Arizona after his death. To be honest I'm not sure if I'll ever go back, maybe after some wounds have.... healed." He looked down at the ground for a moment and sighed "But that is all in the past anyway, I thank you for your hospitality I am still young in the ways of the Garou like yourselves but circumstances have seen it fit for me to, at least for now, be on own. But despite this I would be happy to help in anyway I can, since you are kind enough to provide shelter."
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Midivh's comments about his father's death brought the events of the night before rushing back to Kate. She fell into a much more sombre mood. She understood all too well now the wounds that Garou carried inside. "I'm sorry to hear about your loss." she said simply, not knowing the circumstances for this Uktena's pain but understanding it nonetheless. She looked over at her alpha, then at Akane; what was left of her pack. Time to change the topic. She turned her attention back to their guest. "You seem to be warming up well?" she asked. "Would you like some food, drink?" She glanced back down the cave, in the distance, she could see Alrick and the gurahl talking, but it seemed the Sept Leader had yet to notice the new arrival. That would change soon enough.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Medivh nodded "It is in the past and his spirit is at peace now." After considering for a moment he said "I would indeed enjoy some food if you would be o kind, water however, I got enough of out there. So what is the situation here with your sept? Is all well in the world? Many septs I have encountered recently have been encountering more active Wyrm spirits."
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Kate let out a slow breath. "Our Sept is.." she pause, grasping for words. "Well, there has been an increase here too. Especially in Essen. Violence has increased among the humans of the city. We were tracking a trail yesterday... that we had about it..." she struggled to say. Tears came to her eyes as she had to look down, struggling to take command of her grief, the memory of the two kids.. and even Benno. She took a deep breath again. "We suspect the Wyrm or at least agents of..." she managed to finish. "We lost three of our pack last night.." she explained, unable to continue.
Veli Alvar
Adren
Adren
Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Fera Tribes: Simba
SM Chapter: Blood Angels

Post by Veli Alvar »

Veli put a hand on Kates shoulder. She didn't have to continue explaining what happened if it was going to put her in such a state. "We.." he said before exhaling heavily. "Lost 2 of our youngest members to who knows what... butchered like cattle. Another of ours is fighting for her life this very second... the only survivor of that ordeal."

Veli then sat down next to Kate. It was hard to tell the story. "Then the only other Ahroun we had in our pack challenged me for leadership... wrongly accusing me of being responsible for the deaths of the others...." he said, taking a pause before continuing. "He didn't want to stop at just besting the other. He proposed a battle to the death... I can still hear his final whimper... the last sound he has ever made."

He rolled his shoulders slowly with his eyes closed to forget that whole ordeal. There was no changing the past.
Veli Alvars tattoos: :ahroun: (left shoulder) :fenris: (left bicep) :nerigal: (right shoulder) :alpha: (right bicep)
rivaan
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Post by rivaan »

"What happened happened, we cannot change the past as much as we cannot reverse the flow of a river." Akane said." We all make our lives by doing decisions we think matter. Let those who aren't with us anymore rest. They have a resting place worthy of their sacrafices amist the beauty of the forest. Is there anything more a warrior could hope for?"
With that said, she took the wooden pieces she took earlier in the forest and one of her daggers, afterwards she quickly started cutting the wood away, trying to give it more of a appropriate for a necklace shapes, but carving wasn't really her expertise. She atleast hoped to create a couple of small wooden tablets.
"Sooner or later the one responsible will show up again and when that happens, I don't plan on letting the trail dissappear." Akane eventually said." Which reminds me I think it's time I go for a walk..." The albino said and started to take out her winter clothes that she used to go run around the forests. They were quite tight fitting for good preservation of the heat and good mobility. Also all the outer parts were white, so she could blend better with the snowy surroundings.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Medivh felt their pain the loss of anyone, especially members of a pack, was a painful matter and then a challenge of leadership before wounds are even allowed to heal? Even greater of a challenge for them to face. Medivh looked at the fire trying to gather something to say, after a moment he said "Your story is one of great sadness, if your friend is not already attended to I have knowledge of healing arts from the spirits, I may be able to help him. And... well if you'd like I want to help you find who did this. I may not know how to track very well in the real world but the spirit world is my home and I am as familiar with it as any young Garou can be. It may not mean much but you have my bow."