VtM Role-playing
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Re: Trial By Fire - First Story

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

Allen followed Aedan, Stephanie, Lilith and Luca in his truck as they went to the club, on the way there he realized they would need to be seeing the prince soon, and Keira probably had no idea at the shit he'd caused. "Should probably warn her," he thought...

When they got to the club they all went inside, and of all people, Lilith walked Allen through his first feeding, "Meet us at the booth when your done," They went to the bar and got some glasses and headed to the table, "Cyrus, was it? I need to steal Keira from you for just a moment to give her a quick update" Keira looked confused, he could tell she didn't want to get up, "I'll be quick, I promise, just a small, pertinent thing..." She got up reluctantly and followed him to an office, "Okay, btw, while you were away...I kinda...*may* have overreacted....things *may* have gotten out of hand, mistakes *may* have been made, a certain prince *was* burned, Luca and I went on a hunting spree, and I told the prince I must have been setup up by the Tremere. He semi-buys it. So...how was your trip?" He said with a smile that anticipated the reaction was going to be...well...bad.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

Keira stood there a moment with big eyes and mouth hanging open, not knowing how to respond. Finally she found her voice.

"If he finds out....." she said, as all the possible outcomes ran through her mind.
"You do so very much like to get yourself in dangerous situation, don't you?" she shook her head, almost still in disbelief.

She looked up at the ceiling, sighing. "At least this I can't be blamed for." she added with a weary half-grin.
"I can see why you didn't want to blurt this out in front of Cy.. though namely.. he may just be in as much trouble as you... we will see if we can keep this all smoothed out."

"Thank you for the.. warning at least. You can trust me not to divulge anything to the Prince." she said, shaking her head again.
"As far as he need be concerned, the only trouble was the result of.. your clan.. and Mordecai.. Damn! I need to find out who pointed the finger at me as well. I have a good idea. I meant to ask Cy about that...." she added, more to herself than anything.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

Aedan laughed, "Hey, I thought the prince had you, with intentions of execution, otherwise I wouldn't have thrown fire at his mansion to begin with" He said as he stuck out his toungue, and smiled, "No worries, I can talk my way out of this, as all this was supposedly me showing loyalty to the prince. As far as Cyrus, he was on his way when attacked by Mordecai, and he was desperately trying to keep this mess from the princes doorstep, see, problem solved," He said in his normal calm tone, "I just figured you should have some idea, especially since I figure anytime you hear a fire gets started you have to wonder if it was me. Well now you know. As far as the finger pointer, let me know what you find out. You shouldn't get your hands dirty, it would be to obvious."
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

"Brilliant. If it all works out, simply brilliant." she said thinking about it.
"In any case, if that's all, perhaps we should return to the booth and wait for any errant.. party members may show up before heading to see the Prince."
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

"Sounds good, " Aedan opened the door and walked to the booth, sitting next to Stephanie, "Now we just wait for all the others to arrive. I'll have to send Lilith back to the Chantry with Allen." He took a drink from his blood and sat back and relaxed, and watched the night pass before him.
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Keira sat back on the booth seat next to Cy and he held her as they waited.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Giovanni
Garou Tribe: Uktena
Sabbat Clan: Assamite Antitribu

Post by Deathcon »

Luca sat across from Aedan "Aedan were going to need to train these guys. They know nothing of the sword and that's knowledge their going to need if they want to survive as Kindred." Luca looked around the club seeing the extra amount of Kindred here "Damn that Lasombra bastard took way to much effort to kill him. Also in was mighty nice of that Ventrue asshole and his pet to sit there an watch."
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

Aedan smiled, "Eh, got to give that stuck up brat, he doesn't lay to bad a punch from what I could see, but seriously, a knife? Thats it? All I can figure is I must have made alot more enemies then they did throughout life, and with that punks charm, I have no clue how the fuck he pulled that off. As far as training, Allen is as good with a blade as I am, he's one of the people I trained with growing up. In fact, had I not met you, there was a good chance he would of been head of the defense division. I'm glad he's not though, because he's the also the only one I know personally with almost as much occult experience as me. Lets finish this conversation after we see the prince." He could see Lilith and Allen on the floor, she with a new guy, and he had a new girl, but not to long after they both came to the table, "I taught him about making a ghoul, he fed her the first one, and I fed one as well. I think I found a new companion/assistant." She said with a ravenous smile, having never seen this side of her, Aedan was amused. "So, she'll try to find me after this?" "She'll most likely come up here tomorrow night looking for you, after that feed she'll actually start trying to find you after that. Tell her where the chantry is?" "No, dude, I barely know where it is." Aedan laughed, "its cool, will come back tomorrow night" "I'm actually done," Said Lilith, "I'll come back tomorrow night to continue with that one." she said with a smile, Aedan was just glad to see her enjoying herself, ever since she started reading spirit manipulation there had been a darkness over her. He was considering moving her to the mind position. It was still early enough.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Giovanni
Garou Tribe: Uktena
Sabbat Clan: Assamite Antitribu

Post by Deathcon »

Luca nodded, Aedan was the head of the Chantry so he'll let him do as he needs. "Well off to his Royal Majesty we go then." Luca laughed. "Looks like you two had fun."
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

Aedan hated waiting, his schedule had gotten quite hectic, and as much as he enjoyed hanging out at the club, now was no time for it. "Though as soon as we get back, we need to make a visit to our dear old holy man." Aedan said with a fucked up smile, "From what I've read, the first path someone learns will always be their primary path, and until its mastered, no other path can be mastered. As such its vital that all the other members develop their initial paths first before they begin to train in yours. With that said, ghouls meant to be ghouls are a whole different matter. We could start training them as soon as we have the first ritual of your path developed. Sooner if you simply want them training in the sword before then. I'd say, 3 days from now, tops." Aedan said with a smile.