Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Re: A First Meeting

Post by Keira Kelly »

Aoife threw Thomas a big smile. "Hey, I'll follow ya if you prove yourself a wrot'y leader!" she exclaimed. "And I'll drink ta t'at!" She took another swig of the ale, throwing it back over to the Shadow Lord. "If you'd have me watching yer back t'at is..." she said with a humorous smile. She knew that it was unlikely that a pack would be formed without knowing at least the personality and abilities of its members but she thought she'd throw it out there anyways.

She admired the klaive. "T'at be a very beautiful weapon indeed..." she said. "Glory is definitely a wort'y pursuit. Us Galliards need stories of glory and honour to sing and drink to! Whet'er we live or die, as long as it is wit' glory and honour, we live forever." she added with emphasis.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Giovanni
Garou Tribe: Uktena
Sabbat Clan: Assamite Antitribu

Post by Deathcon »

"Well If I ever prove myself to you it would be an honor to have you in my pack, and with as sharp and eye as you have I would be fine having you watch my back." Thomas thought for a moment then said "So when would you like to head toward the Sept?"
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto

Post by Keira Kelly »

Aoife glanced up at the quickly darkening sky. The sun had just set and twilight was upon them. "I t'ink I'd rat'er meet dem in a form I'm more comfortable wit'." she said. "T'at won't be tonight... If we leave early on the morrow, I figure t'at would be best. What says you?" she asked. She really didn't want to travel all night while being stuck in crinos form. It was not a bad form to be in, but she was still getting used to it all and besides, she much preferred to meet people while in her normal, human form. "Also, da meat will be better smoked by the morning." she added.

She peered at the piece of meat cooking for the meal tonight. It looked almost ready. She turned it slightly, making sure it was all cooking. She grinned at Thomas. "Almost done!"
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Thomas smiled "It looks delicious, and I agree we will get a move on in the morning."
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

It wasn't long before the meat was finished. Aoife pulled it off the fire, letting it cool for a few moments before she cut it off the skewer and in half, handing one piece to the other Garou. As the sky darkened, she took a bit of the meat. It was still succulent from being so newly killed and she ate with enthusiasm; not just because of the taste but also because she was hungry. They hadn't eaten much in the past couple of days.

Just as she had only a portion left, she felt a twinge inside of her. She gasped and dropped her food as a sharp pain ran through her. She glanced up, seeing the moon just breaking the horizon through the trees. She growled softly to herself. The transformation was coming and she couldn't help but try to resist it; she didn't exactly want to change but she had no choice. At least it only caused pain when she did resist it... She struggled to resist for a moment longer. "Sorry..." she said between the spasms of pain. "Can't help it on a full moon..." She was envious of others of her kind like Thomas who didn't have this problem. She set aside her cloak and weapons on the ground.

She could feel the muscle and bone within her begin to shift as she gave into the change. Fur sprouted as her body, clothing and all being absorbed as she transformed. After a few moments she stood in full Crinos form, rich dark brown fur reflecting the fire light as her piercing green eyes stared out at Thomas. She let out a grunt of annoyance at this but at the same time, she did enjoy this form and the strength and heightened senses that came with it.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Thomas said "It is fine really, I understand. The werewolf blood is powerful and comes with its own rules for each person and wolf. SO what shall we do now?"
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

The large, humanoid wolfen creature made a low, guttural sound then flicked and ear and cocked her head to the side. "Long day tomorrow." Aoife replied with the very basic of the High Tongue. It did not have the precision of human language being more a mix of animal sounds and gestures but it was enough to get meaning across. "No need to hunt, no use for dis form. Can get some rest instead unless you have ot'er idea?" she asked in this alternate language.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Thomas shook his head "We should rest, we have a really long day tomorrow." With that Thomas laid down and went to sleep.
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Aoife sighed quietly to herself. This Shadow Lord really wasn't much of a talker; she had even spoken more than he had and she was in Crinos form, with less ability to articulate! She'd have to change that as she was quite boisterous herself. A Fianna Galliard could be nothing else, she thought with a small chuckle as she attempted to unpack her bedroll with massive, clawed hands. She had to be careful not to slice through the leather bindings but finally she got it undone. She laid it out on the ground near the fire, attempting to curl up on it. While the fur and hide bedroll fit her perfectly in homid form, in this full werewolf body, it wasn't quite adequate. At least it was softer than lying on the hard ground and would keep the dirt and debris mostly out of her fur...

She blinked her bright green eyes sleepily at the fire as she lay her head down on her hands. The soft crackling of the flames was putting her to sleep. She'd been awake for so long it seemed; Ronan and her had pushed themselves hard in trying to find other Garou, ones who might accept them. Maybe now they could find a pack to call their own and stop roaming. Slowly she drifted off to sleep in front of the warm fire.

--------------------------

The next morning she woke up suddenly. It was just starting to become light but there was a heavy fog over the forest, diffusing the light oddly. She glanced down, noting that she was back to her old self once again. She smiled in relief about that. The fire was just embers now and she went to check on the meat that had been hanging above it. Yes, it was somewhat smoked; enough to last for a fair while. She pulled out a very large leather sheet from her backpack and began taking the meat off the skewer and placing it on the leather. She'd roll it up and carry it in her pack. It was a lot of meat and would be heavy but at least they had something to eat.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Thomas woke up and and was surprisingly rested, he jumped up and said "Good morrow Aoife I'll carry the meat if you want." After a moment he said "I can't wait to see this Sept Aoife, I have a good feeling about it. In five-and-twenty years you'll have new stories to tell and I will have many new scars." He Smiled and then asked "What form do you prefer to travel in?"