Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Ghoul : Kora Wilde

Post by Keira Kelly »

Name : Kora Wilde
Nationality : North American (Not sure whether canadian or american yet)
Apparent Age : 23
Actual Age : 23
Domitor's Clan : Setite
Concept : Independent
Role : Ex-paramour
Appearance : Emerald green eyes, dyed orange-red hair worn short and spiky. Pale complexion. Tall and somewhat thin. Pierced lip with a ring on the left side. Dark eye liner. Sullen, almost hostile body language.

------------------

Kora's life had been great, she had been in university and she had been a very promising student and worked part-time as a hospital porter. One night she started talking with a guy she'd seen around at a bar on campus, and somehow found herself back at his place, tied up. He had a long, snake-like tongue which cut her and he fed from her before forcing her to drink some of his blood.

The vampire was a mid-low level Setite who, not long after bonding Kora, was killed by some rival. Kora was not there when it happened but discovered later. Since then, she's been doing what she can to keep on the Blood. She managed to come across a dealer who targets young fledglings in order to stake them and drain them for supply. Kora has helped out in this endeavour once or twice as payment to the dealer but she does not normally actively participate in this.

Her job as a porter let her have access to almost all areas of the hospital. She uses that to obtain mortal blood for the dealer so as to feed his prisoners, to keep them supplying blood for as long as possible, though its not often very long. Her position was likely the reason her Domitor had chosen her originally.

It has currently been months since that all happened. Kora has learned to always be on guard, ready for anything for if any vampire found out what she was a part of, she likely would not live long. The addiction to the blood keeps her wanting more, in addition to that, her Domitor had had the Addictive Blood merit and so she is constantly drawn to drinking Kindred blood by the memory of that feeling.

Because of how her Domitor was killed not long after the Bond was created, Kora knows little to nothing of vampire society.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Re: Ghoul : Kora Wilde

Post by Keira Kelly »

Kora stood with her back against the brick wall of the alley. Watching and listening closely for any signs of life around her. She was waiting here for Luc. He had said he would be here an hour ago she thought as she glanced at her watch again. She didn't really like hanging out in this part of town; it wasn't a nice area. She had seen shootings just down the block, not to mention bodies of junkies who'd O.D.ed. But this was where Luc liked to hang so she had no choice but to come here. At least she knew she could take care of herself if things got out of hand, which had happened a few times before. She had always walked away without a scratch though, a benefit of the Blood and her own martial arts training.

It began to rain, the drops falling harder. She glanced up and ran a hand back through her orange-red spiky hair which was only just beginning to show the lighter blonde roots as the dye grew out. **** Luc, she thought but continued to wait. She hadn't had any Blood in so long, she needed it. Something better not have happened to him. Luc ran a risky business with how he acquired his product. Kora knew cause she'd helped him a couple of times. If something happened to him though, she wasn't sure she'd be able to find a new supply in time before the rest of what she still had ran out.

She was just about to decide to leave, knowing full well she probably wouldn't when a familiar silhouette ducked into the alley. Luc's pale face and long hair were clearly visible even in the darkness. He spotted her, striding over. He raised an eyebrow in question at her, noting that there weren't any others who had stuck around, probably because of the weather.

"Hey Luc." Kora said. "Weather's not that bad..."

"Yes it is." he replied sardonically, stopping before her.

"Okay, yeah it is." she agreed with a shrug. "I need it though. Tell me you got some.."

Luc smiled evilly. "And what if I don't?"

Kora tilted her head with annoyance as she leaned up against him. "You wouldn't be out here in the rain if you didn't." she said, poking a finger into his chest for emphasis.

Luc raised his hands in defeat as he began to laugh. "Okay, okay. I have some! I have some." he replied, reaching into his jacket's inner pocket and pulling out a bunch of vials. Returning all but the usual number of them back into the coat. He held them out before her. "Got the price?"

Kora countenance darkened a bit, a hard feat with her normally sullen look. "Most of it...." she started to reply.

"Most of it isn't good enough." Luc interrupted. "It's not easy to get this stuff you know."

"I know.. I've helped you before, remember? I just don't have all the cash right now, but I need this so I brought you some supplies." she said as she knelt down to a bag kicked against the wall near her feet. She pulled out a few blood bags she'd lifted from the hospital. "I'm betting you got a new source and are going to need some of these." she said as she waggled a bag in the air.

Luc looked annoyed. He did need them, just as she knew but didn't want to cut people breaks. Finally he broke though. "Fine. How much cash do you have?"

Kora put the blood bags back in the gym bag, stood up again and nudged it with her foot towards Luc. "Fifty bucks." she said as she got her wallet out and began to hand him the cash.

He stared at her a moment or two. "Fine." he said, taking the money and picking up the bag. "Don't expect this deal every time though.." he warned before he handed her the vials.

She placed them carefully into her own jacket pocket as Luc walked off towards a slightly drier place to stand. Kora, happy that she had gotten what she wanted, left the alley and headed home.