Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ventrue
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Sabbat Clan: Brujah Antitribu

Re: Meeting of the Coup: Part 2

Post by Archon Hamilton »

Archon kept his face blank but he was surprised to see so many of his Kindred seemingly genuinely penitent for what they had done. It was not something Archon had been prepared for, well that was not exactly true, Archon was prepared for anything short of the so called Gehenna. He decided to address each in kind.

"Aedan, of Clan Tremere, I believe that is your name. I regret that I did have time to properly get it with all the excitement. Your intentions were good, and noble. As for as how potent your blood is, I would suggest you keep that to yourself or in private forum with other individuals. There are some Kindred who have enough knowledge to know that Diablirie is. To announce your self of as so potent of blood is to invite these would be criminals to your Vitae and to your soul. Which sine it was mentioned is a the most heinous crime in the Camarilla and to do so ones life is instantly forfeit.

As to Blood Bonding you, I said that I would not, but let there be no mistake, if that was the punishment I decided it would not be a suggestion. But enough of such talk, you asked to speak to me so you will get that chance as you have so graciously requested."Archon said to the Tremere. He then turned his attention to his right hand.

"As for you Seneschal Kelly, please rise. In truth, yes you should have known better, but also, you were concerned for your Prince and wished a swift recovery. You offer no excuse for your participation and I ask for none; for I know it well enough. As for you losing your station, yes I suppose that would be a fitting punishment, but I am not Winters, I am more forgiving and am only cruel when I must be. So I suppose your punishment will be to remain my Seneschal and enjoy my money in your Club that shall remain firmly in your hands."Archon said skillfully showing a display of great clemency but making it sound one hundred percent genuine and it was, for the most part. His face however remained completely unreadable.

Mirella, young lady, Keira please stick around, Mr.Aedan and I have something to discuss. Mr.Aedan if you would please come with me."Archon slowly stood and regally limped his way to his panic room knowing that the Tremere would be in tow behind him. Once the Tremere was in he closed the door and turned to the man.

"Now you have a private request of me, what can I do for you Mr.Aedan?"Archon asked the Tremere in front of him clasping his hands and pressing a little firmly on his rib cage on his right side.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

"I thank you for your audience, in regards to formalities, I'm no longer a Tremere. They have never claimed me, and in turn I do not claim them. Consider us an undesired offshoot, bloodline Travius. So Aedan of the Travius Chantry will more then suffice as a reference. I do appreciate your concern, but I am a diablerist, done in self defense when my sire sought to murder me. Winters granted me pardon for the purpose of using my chantry to his advantage. I can honestly say I was not taught better. Most of what I do know now I can think to Keira, who was most kind in showing me the ropes. With that said, as you may recall you found me in torpor. A division head of my chantry, Frederich, aligned himself with Winters so he could betray me. I of course will take my chantry back, all I request of you is that in three nights you have him and the rest of my chantry summoned to a place of your choosing, provide us with two swords, so that we may duel this out in our way. I say in our way because other then swords thaumaturgy is another allowed weapon. This will give him a touch of advantage as he was head of our Forces division, and himself developed our path of magnetism. Know that if any human where to see our duel it would be a masquerade violation, hence my request you choose the place. He has no honor, so if told its a duel he will most likely not show, so he can't be informed to the reason. Make no mistake, our chantry is fortified with an army of creatures before only imagined. I do give you my word that I will give him a fighting chance to defend himself, which is more then he granted me when he betrayed me. Do you find this an acceptable request?" He asked, keeping a straight calm face, despite the fact that the mere mention of Frederich made his blood boil, and the anticipation of t his even drove him near mad inside.
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

"Since you are a subdivision of Tremere, a bloodline of that Clan you do realize that I can not recognize you as a Clan, and your title as Primogen of the Tremere is forfeit. Further more, how many of your Bloodline exists currently?"Archon asked in a tone that suggested he was now very serious and not fucking around.

"You and your bloodline or not allowed to create any further progeny until I can see what you and your brood are capable of, and where your loyalties lay. I hope you understand my position on this. Should I find out that you or any of your bloodline did create more, the Sire and the Childe will meet Final Death. Once more, I hope that you understand why I have made this decision.

Now about your committing the Amaranth? How long ago was it that you ate your Sire? And has he been the only one you consumed in such away? Please be honest, I would hate to find out later that you have been less then honest with me, I would be quite cross. I am sure that Keira taught you the Traditions of the Camarilla and you know them. Eating another kindred unless express permission is given by the Prince of the City is forbidden."Archon told to the other man, still serious sounding but his face still unreadable.

"As to your request, why yes my good sir, I do have such a location that would be away from all prying eyes. The weapons I will have delivered there, show at nine o'clock. I hope you no while I don't mind granting you this favor I shall expect one in kind at a date of my choosing?"Archon stated to Aedan, still holding his ribs.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

Aedan smiled, without fear. "Make no mistake, I could care less for the title of "Primogen", and as to the capabilities of my bloodline, they are very formidable. We have learned control over magnetism, ice, fire, electricity, gryphons, golems, the elements, spirits, the list goes on and on. I myself could set the whole of this building on fire and take us down with it. The fire you saw earlier was not me using my full strength by any means. There's a reason the last prince made backroom deals to take control of the chantry. He couldn't do it by force. As for my loyalties, you have them because you have shown honor and integrity, not because you are prince. To your advantage, if someone through treachory took your title, me and mine would remain loyal to you. Not only because of the integrity you've shown, but of your resolve. It is important you realize I am not capable of fearing you, thus have no reason to lie to you. My entire existence as kindred I've constantly been marked for death, and even now as I stand here the Tremere wish nothing more then to finish me off themselves. To answer when I drained my sire? I don't even know how long I was in Torpor. I do know that my flame was only palm sized when I did it. I can now make a flame large as this room. As for progeny, I don't know how many of my loyal subjects have been dispatched by the traitor, but there are 9 divisions in the travius chantry, each developing several paths, with one over each path. They are my only reason now for existence. Whatever it takes to ensure their safety, I'm willing to do. If you allow us, we can be the most powerful ally you could have ever even contemplated having, that much I can promise you. But know that trying to surpress us not only doesn't hep you, it hinders you. My chantry has even held off the attack of a powerful demon and his army. All that force could be loyal to you, but make no mistake, we will not be treated like dogs. We've done nothing to deserve it. We've done nothing to deserve being treated as second rate. We are the product of the crimes of the Tremere. Many before you have sought to strike us down, and none have done so.

I do thank you for you honoring this request. And I look forward to serving you in the future." His face went back to a calm demeanor. He did not wish to cause a war, but he had learned the cost of serving a prince and granting them power over you.
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

"I do not wish to hinder you, the things I have asked I would ask and limit of any Clan or Kindred that came to my city. To many Kindred and the Kine become taxed. It is that simple. Your powers seem impressive, but mine own are nothing to scoff at, I have been impaled and fell 13 stories, yet it only reduced me to Torpor. I wish no war with you, but if you like I can make you a Primogen still, but of Independent Clans, what say you to this?"Archon asked.

"I am always glad to help the Kindred of my city however I may be able to. If that is all Mr...Travius."[Archon said then opened the door and limped back out and made his way to his chair at the head of the table.

Mr.Travius, Mr.Drake, thank you both for coming. You are now dismissed and this council is adjourned."He said then turned his attention to Mirella.

"Mirella dear, you stay if you wish, my penthouse is open to you if you do not stay here please stay with me this morning.He bade the older Toreador.

"Young lady, please come here."He said to Aynn "Keira if you would like you may go to Mr.Sindri. I know how your not being there causes him distress."Archon told her with a nod, stay or go, it was now her choice

"Young lady, you now have my utmost attention, please ask away. But first, do you have a name?Archon said with a comforting smile and a gentle squeeze to the woman's trembling hands.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

Mirella nodded her assent with a slight smile.

Keira on the other hand was trying to hide her own joy at the outcome of the night. She had not expected it to go so well from the first moment that Aedan had suggested feeding Archon their combined blood but was pleased the new Prince had understood their reasons and had allowed her to keep not only her precious club but her position as well.

"I thank you, my Prince, for your generosity and understanding." Keira said formally with a thankful bow of her head. She knew well the proper etiquette. "I will be taking my leave then at your allowance, I must see to my club before the morning comes." she said.

She then left, heading out of the boardroom to find Cy in the hallway beyond. When he saw her, he smiled and walked up to her. "It went well?" he asked.

"Quite." she replied allowing herself to smile. "Let's get back to the club then, my love." And they headed out of the building. She knew Prince Hamilton would contact her when he needed his Seneschal.
rivaan
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Post by rivaan »

“As you wish.” Vincent replied and headed towards the exit.

“It’s finally over…” Muttered the brujah as he left the building and looked at the sky. It was really over, that bastard was dead, his sire avenged… Suddenly a thought passed in his mind: “Now what?” Now that his vengeance was complete, what was he going to do? Vincent didn’t have a family anymore, not a place to call home, or a place where he was needed. The alarm on his phone reminded him that he needs to get to the haven.

He walked slowly through the darkness of the city. Every liveliness from his movement was gone, even the passion that all brujah have in their eyes was missing. He managed to get inside his small flat literally minutes before the first sunlight shows. With a lot of effort he managed to reach the bed and collapsed on it. This world of shades of gray looked more blank that ever before…
Keira Kelly
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

When Keira and Cy returned to the club, she walked through the empty dance floor and tables that were stacked with chairs. She regretted missing the life that filled the place at night. Missing the music that was played, sometimes by DJ but more often by live bands looking to make their mark, to be discovered. No matter her new station in the Camarilla, this place was her home. And she was glad to be home after a night like tonight.

She leaned against Cy as they walked towards the back staircase and headed up to her room. No, it was their room now. Cy wasn't going to be sent out on assignment from some Prince anymore at the drop of a hat, on some whim or other. Tonight, however harrowing at times, had turned out to be a very good night.

Just before they could get in the room though, Marie came running out of another room, one she had appropriated for herself, and gave them both a big hug. Keira had made it clear to her friend and childe before she left that tonight was going to be dangerous. Marie also knew that Cy had been missing and was apparently pleased to see his safe return. Keira gave the other woman a smile and a nod of thanks at the greeting.

The coming dawn was dragging all three of them close to sleep now though. "We will tell you about it all tonight, my friend." Keira told Marie. "Go and sleep now." she said as she and Cy continued to their room and Marie returned to hers.

They had barely time to lay down on the bed in each others' arms when sleep took them both.

( End the night for all players and then this thread will end and we can continue in the main Elysium thread )
Aynn Marks
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ravnos
Garou Tribe: Silver Fangs
Fera Tribes: Gurahl - River Keepers
SM Chapter: Blood Angels
Sabbat Clan: Gangrel Antitribu

Post by Aynn Marks »

Aynn waited as everyone had left, one by one, before she took a seat back inside the boardroom, alone, with the Prince. She left her hands on the desk, tapping lightly, as she thought about what it is she actually wanted to ask. Looking around the room, nothing in particular had caught her eye, but it all just seemed so.....surreal. That much was for sure.

"What happened tonight? And why now? I've been a vampire for a while now; at least a couple years, and I've never run into any of you guys before. Why did you decide to come out and bring me in now? I'm sure we've bumped into each other before and not even known it."

Chuckling, Aynn continued, "I guess it's kind of silly, that it happened the way it did. Quite the first experience, you know? Kind of silly. My old sire told me so little about actual society; told me that when the time came, to stay on my own and keep away from all of this organization. It makes things hard. Why? Why would he say that? I barely know what I can do, and here I am wrapped up in all this now.....I barely know what I can do."
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

Archon smiled at her questions. She certainly did have a lot of them, most of them about how her life has been changed by the events that she had the unfortunate business of seeing by mere happenstance. So was the way of this life.

"We, the Kindred that you saw tonight, are part of a sect of Kindred, that our word for Vampire, that spans the word over. And sadly from time to time there are elements within that Sect that for whatever reason go rogue, and the turn against their own. When that happens they are to be terminated. That is what you stumbled upon my dear. That Sect that I keep mentioning is called the Camarilla. It is dedicated to keeping the secret of Kindred existence just that, secret. We have always been here in the Toronto, blending in, moving among the people. That is part of the Camarilla's laws, peaceful, secretive coexistence with Kine, humans. As for bumping into you, why yes I am sure one of my Kindred have. In the Camarilla there are people called Princes they are the Vampire leaders of an entire city, charged with its governance, protection, and when it needs to, expansion."

Archon listened as Aynn spoke about her old Sire and how they spoke of avoiding society and the like. Now that was silly. "Well it sounds to me like your old Sire wanted nothing to do with the politicking that can and does happen in a city of Vampires. But now all Kindred that dwell in a city are in to such things and they live their lives as they see fit so long as they uphold the six Traditions. Six laws that govern I society and that no Kindred, even a Prince is above. I however could not help hear how you said old Sire, do you not have one?

Did your old Sire at least tell you what Clan you belonged to?Archon asked this young girl gently wanting to see what she knew and trying to put things as plainly as he could. He just hoped he was at least in some way making sense.