Section to Role-play WoD in.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Re: Meeting of the Coup: Part 2

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

"My guess is he's concerned of being bonded to us. To be honest, I don't care. A one step bonding is nothing a man should have problems controlling in himself, and if he is to be prince, I expect that strength from him. As you were following my lead, as were the others, I'll take front in this. You seem young as far as we're all concerned. Don't worry, I don't throw anyone in front of me as a body shield. I'm the head of a chantry and bloodline, and I'm not to be taken lightly." He told the girl as the walked towards the meeting place, sensing her nervousness. He thought of his chantry. Of the one who betrayed him. This was killing time he didn't have to kill. What of his two favored children? If they were hurt....he had to stay calm. He had to stay in the moment. One thing was for sure, the Camarilla had been nothing but poison to him and his bloodline from the very beginning, and he didn't like what he heard about this 'sabbat' group any better. Being an independent bloodline was starting to look more and more like the only option, but first he had to deal with this.
He walked with intention, head up, eyes straight ahead unflinching.
Aynn Marks
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ravnos
Garou Tribe: Silver Fangs
Fera Tribes: Gurahl - River Keepers
SM Chapter: Blood Angels
Sabbat Clan: Gangrel Antitribu

Post by Aynn Marks »

Aynn could understand the concern that Aedan was expressing to her. It was wholly uninitiated; the convorsation, so it must truly have been bothering him to just explode with emotion like that. She listened, quietly, nodding her head and saying a quiet "Yes..." when needed to make him know that she was still there; just walking a few paces behind to ensure that she wasn't going to be the center of attention when they walk into the boardroom.

"While I'm not quite sure what you mean by all that.....I definitely understand the frustration you're going through.....this won't be easy....." Aynn wasn't quite sure what all of this Camarilla business was about, but one thing was sure; if this was just a sign of how they treated each other, maybe staying independent really was best.

They finally got to the board room, and walked in to find Archon, Keira, and some of the others already here, waiting. She took a seat, and waited for her punishment.
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ventrue
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Sabbat Clan: Brujah Antitribu

Post by Archon Hamilton »

Archon looked at Mirella through his rear view mirror. "Yes, yes perhaps your right....maybe a slap on the wrist and a warning will suffice. I..I don't know, I am not whole yet, most of me is still broken."He pulled up to his building. and opened the door for Mirella "I am going to get changed, please get then readied and ordered for me..." Archon clearly still weary and injured after the battle limped his way proudly into the building and into the elevator which took him to his penthouse.

He showered quickly and changed into a regal blue suit with black shirt and tie. He oiled his hair and made his way down to boardroom to wait for the others to arrive. He sat himself in his chair at the head of the table and tried to look his normal regal self to the best his of his abilities.

"My Kindred..thank you for meeting with your Prince one last time before the sun rises. I know not where your Havens are so I took the liberty of having rooms prepared for those of you whom wish to stay here for day. But alas down to business.

May I first start off by saying thank you all for reviving me from my Torpor. It was a noble deed and I am grateful. However, for those of you who have a formal Camarilla education you know what you have done to me. Rather the Blood Bonds that I now hold to most of you were deliberate intent to getting a Prince in your pocket, or genuine good will to see your Prince rise once more I do not care. As I said, you have my thanks. What I do care about is the sheer number of Kindred that participated in this event. One, two at most, should have been the only ones pouring Vitae into my mouth.

Originally I was going to have you all submit to a stage one Bond to myself. But I will not. I don't want my first few nights in office to be of blood bonds and my Kindred thinking I am no better than the one we just got rid of. With that said, should I ever fall into Torpor again. Only the Eldest and if needed the second Eldest among you may deliver me from Torpor."Archon said with out any anger in his face, in fact rather he could help it or not, he sounded like a weary father who had just sat down after a day of playing with his energetic children.

"On of course to the next matter. I am so proud of you all. Justice has been served this evening, and thank you, thank you all for participating. The successful destruction of this Kindred Mikhail Winters would not have been possible with out you. Well done.

You all handled yourselves like the Kindred leaders I know you are. Even more so you were willing to follow a Prince that you know nearly nothing about. Though there is one here who knows me very well, Sheriff Mirella can attest to my quality of character if any of you have any doubts. Further more, if you would be willing to leave your checking account information with my financial department I will see that five hundred thousand dollars is personally transferred to your accounts.

When my Kindred do something for their city, it should be rewarded. With that said, any comments, questions or statements?"Archon said looking wearily around the table.
Aynn Marks
Ancillae
Ancillae

Post by Aynn Marks »

Aynn was nervous the entire time. She couldn't take it anymore. This entire night had been one long blur of what the fuck, and all she had wanted to do was take the subway home, relax, and go to work the next day. It was quickly growing obvious that wasn't going to happen, and she needed to speak up. She tapped on the table a couple times, frustrated, and stood up, looking at everyone. "Well, I do have one question. Actually, many. Who are you guys. What the hell is going on. Why did you jump out of the window. What is going on. Why did this have to happen tonight? What the hell is a blood bond, what did I get myself into, and What. What the hell is going on?!"

She sat back down in a huff. She had never, ever raised her voice like that, and hopefully the squeaks that had shown through were enough to prove such. She was not taking to the society of organized vampires very well, and more and more, she just wanted to be on her own.
rivaan
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Post by rivaan »

Vincent listened the whole speech of the new Prince. So they were “spared” from the first phase of the bonding.

“I don’t like this…” Muttered Vincent.” …still if you ever change your mind I will gladly accept. Keep that in mind. I do know very well what we did back there and I actually am ready for the consequences.“ Vince did appreciate the fact that he will receive some money though.

“I see so you are one of those that are from independent sire.” Vincent said after hearing the woman’s questions.” All of those questions are quite easy to answer, but I will take quite a lot of time to and I’m not sure now is the appropriate time for that.”
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

Archon nodded to Vincent and brought his gaze then to Aynn. "If you would be willing to indulge me to wait but a while longer, I shall personally answer all of your questions, as I would like to talk to you after everyone else has left. Does that sound agreeable to you miss. All I ask is that you be a little patient as I conclude my business with me fellows."Archon said with a soft, comforting voice and a charming smile
Aynn Marks
Ancillae
Ancillae

Post by Aynn Marks »

Aynn hung her head in shame. She knew she shouldn't have spoke out like that, and since the others had agreed with what Archon had replied, it seemed like it really was out of place. She nodded, and quietly replied; "Yes, certainly."
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

"Thank you young lady for indulging my request. Come, lift your head, there is nothing to be ashamed of. This must all be very new to you, frightening, confusing, and all you wanna do is just go back to the way things were before you noticed a group of people getting out of their cars. Once more I ask that you would simply wait but a moment longer and I shall answer everything you would like to know, save for what is the meaning of life, the search for that continues."Archon said trying to make a joke to get her to smile or calm her a bit more, something to let her know that she was not in a room full of monsters.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

"While I'm honored, your grace, I'll have to decline. I have no wish to bond anyone to me other then those in my chantry, and my guess is my blood is strongest in here. I did not have a formal camarilla teachings s I was only meant to be a labrat. With that said, out of survival I learned the details of these blood bonds. I would not have done it if I didn't know you have the strength to resist a bond created from a single drink. But unless it is absolutely necessary, I will not be feeding you my blood again. You are a prince, I'd rather you not be bonded to anyone. With that said, rather then $500,000, there something else you could do for me that would be worth far more, and a request, judging from tonight, its a request I think you'll understand. If we could please speak alone." He said calmly to the prince. When he spoke he always kept in mind he did not just speak for him, but the whole of a young bloodline.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

Mirella stood behind Archon. She was his elder by far, more powerful than he and yet she stood behind him. She did not lust for power though and had adoration and respect as she needed. No, she stood with him because she knew him, knew that he was the ideal of what a Prince should be and she hoped for all present to understand that as well.

--------------

Keira stood alone in the room. She had asked Cy to wait outside for this as Prince Hamilton had asked for only those who had fed him to be present. She felt relief when Archon informed them that they would not be punished.. this time. She'd accept the reward graciously as well though didn't feel it was deserved nor that she really needed it with her own two successful businesses. But she'd accept it without complaint. She was still dubious though, her lot was somewhat different than the rest.

She knelt before Archon when all had finished speaking, as formally as she could. "I apologize, my Prince. As Seneschal I should have known better. I offer no excuse for my participation." she told him. She was still berating herself for having gone along with the rest when she had known she shouldn't have. "If you should so choose to remove me of my office, I only ask that I be allowed to keep my club, my Elysium."

She couldn't have beared to lose the club, her place of music.