The New Sept

This section is to write out the story when they arrived at the sept but before the Rite of Passage.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Re: The New Sept

Post by Keira Kelly »

Hans glowered over the three cubs.
"You were the only ones that had the encounter with the Corax earlier?" he asked.

When all three nodded, he simply said
"Hmph. You should know better than to disrepect our totem Spirit. Raven watches over us and the Corax are the children of Raven. We Garou, not to mention our Sept, owe much to the Corax as well over the years. This is something you must remember." he said as he paced in front of them.
"The Corax are always welcome among the Garou."

Hans eyed Veli specifically. "You are Fenris, are you not? You should especially remember to respect Raven as he has strong ties to your tribe."
Looking at them all again, "I expect to hear no more complaints from any Corax without good reason. Tonight, the wronged Corax will be coming here. You will all apologize to him, and I expect to see a Rite of Contrition. At least one of you knows of this Rite?"

Cara nodded in reponse."I do, Elder."

Hans glowered at her. "Make sure it is sincere."
With that, he left the cubs.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Giovanni
Garou Tribe: Uktena
Sabbat Clan: Assamite Antitribu

Post by Deathcon »

Shadow shaked his head. This wasn't want he wanted on his first night but whatever. it'll do.
Veli Alvar
Adren
Adren
Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Fera Tribes: Simba
SM Chapter: Blood Angels

Post by Veli Alvar »

Veli growled angrily. "I'm not even a goddamn Garou yet and the old man already has me performing a Rite. How ridiculous. I'm a warrior not some kind of pansy" Veli thought to himself. He turned around to Shadow and Cara whom had no involvement in what took place.

"Sub-alpha, Shadow. I am taking full responsibility for what transpired as neither of you had anything to do with the bird. I will be performing the Rite of Contrition alone and will be the only one to apologise." said Veli in a stern and gruff voice.

He then thought of the elder's words.. the "Corax are always welcome among the Garou" and quickly followed up. "Whenever we are outside and exposed to these creatures we are to speak anything of importance in High Garou. Do I make myself clear?"
Veli Alvars tattoos: :ahroun: (left shoulder) :fenris: (left bicep) :nerigal: (right shoulder) :alpha: (right bicep)
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Cara gave Veli a serious look. "We are a pack and are responsible for one another, no matter what. You have no knowledge of the Rite. I do. If you want to be the one to apologize, fair enough. We will do the Rite together though. First we must find something of value to give to this Corax and to Raven.

Remember, the Corax are our allies. We have plenty of enemies to vent our Rage on." she admonished, looking over at another young pack of cubs across the way. There had always been something about them that made her wary but she had yet to place her finger on it.
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

Shadow looked up at them and spoke "I have..... watchers I could call on for info......r....ma...tion."
Veli Alvar
Adren
Adren

Post by Veli Alvar »

Veli looked on with a sincere expression and nodded. "You raise a point Cara and if both of you wish to perform the Rite of Contrition then so be it. Even had I no knowledge of the Rite of Contrition I would have made it work.. somehow. There was just no way that I could let any members of my pack share blame for what I had done and especially not this severe embarrassment." he said.

"In regards to them being our allies.. look at what they are capable of. They can quickly and easily cover a large amount of land and can remain inconspicuous. They have very good eye sight coupled with a keen sense of hearing. They are not our allies. They are spies of their own accord. My order remains that we will not speak important details of any kind outside of our cave in a language they can comprehend. Let us find a gift for the bird and get this over with. We have better things to do than to act for a damn bird."
Veli Alvars tattoos: :ahroun: (left shoulder) :fenris: (left bicep) :nerigal: (right shoulder) :alpha: (right bicep)
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

"Anything entrusted to us by the Sept, of course, we must be careful with. It is our duty to be. But the Corax ARE our allies. Did they teach you how the Corax aided us through the War of Rage? They are a valuable ally. One worthy of respect. If our Elders believe so, than so must we." Cara replied adamantly.

"We are only days away from our Rite of Passage. We must not anger Raven. Keep your passion on that goal, Veli. That is what we must be concerned about.

Perhaps the Corax may even be of aid to us one day too if we show proper respect and apology." she said.

"I've heard that ravens like shiny objects. Do we have anything such that we might offer?"
Deathcon
Methuselah
Methuselah

Post by Deathcon »

"I have nothing......shiny" Shadow looked around with his sharp eyes trying to catch something shiny.
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

"Hmm..." said Cara. "The only shiny thing I have is my torc, though I'd never part with it. I'll carve a small raven figure for Raven."

She thought for a moment. "Veli, do you have anything shiny that we could give to Michael?"
As he thought, she glanced around the floor, looking for a nice sample of wood to carve.
Veli Alvar
Adren
Adren

Post by Veli Alvar »

Veli looked at Cara and thought for a moment. "I have a disposable knife that's still fairly.. 'shiny'. It's in the cave so I can retrieve it no problem."

He looked in the direction of the cave and then back at Cara. "What would you need for the figure?"