Biology Division

Chantry of Bloodline Travius - Journals, experiments, studies and details.

Moderator: AedanTravius[old]

Forum rules
The journals and developing paths of the Travius Chantry, bastard line of Tremere
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Re: Biology Division

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

July 11, 2011
The lump of flesh has started pumping and moving, tomorrow we should see it start to form and know weather or not this test has been successful.
~Nikolai

I've been studying through this text on Biothaumaturgy as its called.
I've already mastered the basics of identifying the aspects of the blood, now I'm going to try this 'altering a lesser life form' using the crow homunculus. We noticed it wasn't quite as smart as Stephanies, we want to see if we can change that, and if we can, We'll do the same for the original.

I started focusing using the sigil in the book and writing it on the brids head, written in my blood. I focused on it for as long as I could before it was to much.

I ran it through the same intelligence test when we compared it to Stephanie's crow. It looks like he's caught up. Apparently Physical aspects can also be changed. hmmm.
~Jen
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere-Travius
Fera Tribes: Corax
Sabbat Clan: Lasombra

Re: Biology Division

Post by Aedan Travius »

May 5th, 2014

Aedan brought something new home for us to play with. These hunters are an interesting, disturbed lot. I've known zealots in my time, but this may very well be unprecedented. I know what Aedan is hoping for, but this may be the one thing that not even I will be able to pull off. When we tried interfacing with nerves and vampire blood created creations, it never works, the body rejects it wholesale. We've managed biological brained 1:32 tanks, but it was something grown for that purpose. Once its shape is determined, the blood seems to set.

An alternate method though may be achievable. Something I've contemplated for sometime. Its said our blood holds the key to these clan specific gifts. With their blood, maybe it would be possible to create a small biological entity we can interface with on a nerve level, giving us access to a certain level of those gifts. The blood taken will be strong, and we will need to find a compatible blood type in our ranks with the one we find to test on. Then perhaps we can combine the blood when making it. Perhaps then the body wont reject it. Either that or the creature will have to stab us every time we want to use its power. Painful, yes, but with the battle we have ahead of us, it may very well be a necessity. But will it work?

~Nikolai