Breed : Homid
Auspice : Ahroun
Pack Totem : Fenris

Nationality : Finnish
First Change : 17 years old
Speaks : English, Garou, Wolfspeak, Finnish

Appearance
Grey eyes
Black hair/Light grey fur (black at the ears)
Looks like a darker Arctic Wolf in lupus form with black fur at the ears

Veli Alvars tattoos: :ahroun: (left shoulder) :fenris: (left bicep) :nerigal: (right shoulder) :alpha: (right bicep)
Veli Alvar
Adren
Adren
Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Fera Tribes: Simba
SM Chapter: Blood Angels

Re: Veli Alvar

Post by Veli Alvar »

How old are you?

I am 21 years old.

What was your family life like?

I have never met my mother and to this day, I cannot explain her absence from my life. My father, if you could call him that, was barely ever home which would leave me to be by myself in the house most of the time. Food was scarce but my father never seemed to be hungry at all, my guess is he would be eating when he's doing whatever he does outside. My neighbour has found me outside on several occasions, scavenging for food as a youngster. She would invite me over to her house to play with her sons and eat delicious meals she would spruce up.

I don't know why I was so neglected... did they know I wasn't a human? I will never know now. I've never had the stereotypical "parent"; the only person who I've known was my father and I don't think he would fit into the ideal image of what a father should be. Or maybe he does, I don't know.

When did you have your First Change?

My first change was at 17 which is considered to be pretty late. All that I can remember is the intense rush of emotions.. mostly anger.. coursing through me. I felt alive. My mental state was very unstable, I couldn't control myself nor my actions; it was as if my body was operating on pure anger. When I woke up from the ordeal in the woods near the Olympic Stadium in Helsinki, dry blood stained my skin and clothes... my assumption was that I had gone berserk and attacked anything on sight. To this day, I cannot say whether it was absolutely what happened but it is likely what very well may have.

Where do you live now?

In my Septs caern.

Do you continue to lead a normal life?

A garou? Living a normal life? The only people I pay mind to are my brothers and sisters of Gaia. I can do without the apes. Most of them find it hard to talk to me; I don't beat around the bush and don't react kindly to hearing bullshit which is most of comes out their mouths. I keep in touch with those whom have gone through the Rite of Passage of me; well the ones who managed to make it with me...

one of them is in my pack and I am very glad to have her by my side. We will always have that history together and the Rite was an experience we will never forget. Gaia must have weaved the threads of fate for us to be together again.

What motivates you?

My very reason for existence. I am one of Gaias warriors and will fight until death do us part. In time, before I come to terms with my demise, I will have my name be known by every Garou as one of Gaias most legendary. That is what motivates me and I will take my pack to the top with me and have us all share the glory.
Veli Alvars tattoos: :ahroun: (left shoulder) :fenris: (left bicep) :nerigal: (right shoulder) :alpha: (right bicep)