Introduce yourself here!
WarPoodle
Fledgling
Fledgling
Clan: Ravnos
Sabbat Clan: Tzimisce

Hi everybody!

Post by WarPoodle »

Hello! Just joined this lovely site. Oh how I have missed dice. My Character is named Piper Klein. Please don't mind my typos or if I messed up the sheet too much. I am doing all this from my phone due to being robbed and having no computer now. Yay VtM!
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Re: Hi everybody!

Post by Keira Kelly »

Hey, warpoodle! Brandon told me of your coming and let me say welcome to our little site! Typos happen and your sheet looks fine to me, I take it that Piper is a somewhat already established character? (There's no problem with that at all, I'm just curious lol).

Sorry to hear about your bad luck in getting robbed =(

Just a couple small things I would like to let you know:

I may have been.. uh, voted the storyteller but I write my own characters in the stories too, I encourage everyone to add to the story, there is no set goal or ending, just small arcs that I bring up.. but I am always open to (and joyful) to have other players bring me events they want to happen! These stories are organic, creative writings that just grow and evolve as we go on.

Secondly, yes we have dice lol. A bunch of different kinds even.. I only really enforce dice rolling on combat, disciplines, frenzy checks or drastic physical actions and the like for the most part.. or anything that will really affect others. If it's just a normal social setting, as long as you write well, it is up to you whether you want to roll for any particular action.

I do hope you like how we run things here and enjoy it enough to stay around =). It is always glad to have new players and it is good meeting you! If you have any questions, comments, ideas or whatever, don't hesitate to ask me. =) I try to keep everything very informal around here.