Archons poetry.

Art, writing, etc. Anything you want to share!
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ventrue
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Sabbat Clan: Brujah Antitribu

Archons poetry.

Post by Archon Hamilton »

I look back on yester year lamenting times forever clear, they are fleeting never here. Yester year is no more, my heart lies open, barely beating twas half torn, with such zeal I thought of bequieted shore, realizing they would be gone, coming never more.

It is something new, something strange. Its LOVE. Its ever present ever flowing, everlasting. Its LOVE. Its what makes you happy when your world is down and grey. Its the feeling that you get when you meet that girl or guy. Its LOVE. Its intense. Its gentle. Its Love.

The way you laugh, the way you talk, it makes me smile. I know I love you because your always on my mind, my every thought of you makes me smile. I know it not infatuation, because I still am feeling elation. From the moment that I met you I know you were for me, you made me smile. When my day becomes to much to take, I just have to thank of you and I will never break. You make me smile.

In wonder I was asked "who art tho" and I said unto them I am he who covets power. Locked away inside the unteetering chains of my dismal tower. Trapped inside looking out upon a blackened and appalling earth. I find myself looking into my heart of hearts searching for a warmer hearth. I am that which comes before a fall, gazing into that cracked and broken mirror, I hesitate I stall. Coming ever closer to seeing the machinations of an untethered life, never quite forgetting all the pain, pragmatic injustices that cause my eternal strife. I am he in which upon yester thought is stirred to lamentation, ever-ever more fueled by the insidious feeling of vexation. For ever in my minds eye will I be fluctuating odd, for all the woes that harass and plague my mind; there is a constant foundation Christ the Living God.

These are all my composed works that I had on hand, each little paragraph is a new poem.