Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ventrue
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Sabbat Clan: Brujah Antitribu

Greetings

Post by Archon Hamilton »

Hello, I am incredibly new to this site but not the world of darkness. I have been playing Minds Eye Theater Laws of the Nigh since 1999, I love Vampire. However I seem to get the impression here that your using a dice system is that correct? I may be in trouble then as I have none of the table top books, I possess only the live action role playing versions.

I do so hope however that I am able to create a character and role play with you all, I was actually cruising long google searches for Vampire the Masquerade role playing forums when I saw your link to deviant art, which lead to another link which lead here. So I am really wanting to play. I myself am running another Vampire LARP currently, lol. Oh dear, I think I have talked quite enough.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Re: Greetings

Post by Keira Kelly »

Hey and welcome to the forum!

In regards to the dice system, we are somewhat using it just to keep things fair but the emphasis is the creative writing. I always have the books on hand though, so if there ever is a roll you need to know, you can just ask in the mini-chat on the main page and I'll get you the answer as soon as possible.

We also communicate using x-fire, MSN and/or Steam as well.

We welcome anybody who wishes to join us! We've been running for just over a year with a small group here. None of us had really done written versions of this before so it's been a learning experience. We currently have two storylines running : a Camarilla one that actually is waiting for some people to get back and a Sabbat one that is going strong right now. Which would you be interested in? or both?

In any case, I really hope you enjoy what we are doing here and decide to stay around. =)
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

Well thank you, if you wanted I could makea live action version of my character and you could maybe convert it for table top for me??? As for which faction I would like to join oh thats totally Camirilla.

And thank you for the warm welcome I appreciate it. ^_^
Keira Kelly
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

You are welcome to use your live action character. About half of us who started in the Camarilla story used new characters and the others used characters they had been using for a while so either way works. I am not sure how much live action differs from tabletop in terms of the character sheets but I can help you get it set up for this.

If you look up to the top where it says Char Sheets then go to Bios and Create Masquerade Character, the sheets I made for the site are pretty much set up exactly as they are in the book (no need to bother with chronicle though). I assume you use the same sheets in live action? If not, tell me about your character and we can try to figure it out lol.
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae

I would probably have to tell you about it, like instead of Stamina with five dots, in larp I would have the stamina related traits Enduring, Robust, tireless, rugged stuff like that, and sadly I am pretty sure that each dot does not equal one trait, lol.

I would however love your help in setting me up a character sheet here though. As I would totally muck it up of that I am sure.