rivaan
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Re: Warcraft: The Shadowhand Conspiracy

Post by rivaan »

"Alright! I haven't been there... or to most places really!!!" Naisha exclaimed joyfully, not completely getting what was going on right away, but getting just about enough to know the basics of wwhat was going on right now. That being that Asha wasn't returning home to 'marry' right away, they still get to travel around and help people( also seeing new places), have adventuers and that they were helping in doing so! Also they were visiting goblins! She had seen goblins a few times in Auberdine and Ashenvale, they were traveling merchants in these weird mechanical carriages that were sometimes pulling by rockets or robots or something and at ohter time seemingly moved by variety of gears and booming sounds... Weird folk, the goblins. In any case, she didn't like em much, but they did have curious curiosities a planty in their wares.

"That would be the best plan indeed." Ironhoof nodded sagely." Whatever that 'order' is about is likely something big if it's going to Ogrimmarof all places. Getting to the bottom of it, getting leads and spreading those leads around to... 'clear' your name and capitalize on whatever you encounter to mess them even more, well that's bound to stirr the hornets nest." The elderly tauren chuckled, his voice rumbling, but not unpleasant." If you could, try to also reach out and build up connections with Alliance agents... building bridges would piss them off even more." He then laughed.

"Nuh-huh! I'm not stuck with you, I like traveling with you!" Naisha objected right away with a bright smile, earning a chuckle from her Dryad friend and another laugh from the elderly tauren. Ironhoof really liked the Harpy Priestess of Elune. Naisha never acted like the usual of her vocation, nothign against priestesses of course, he held much respect for them, but it was refreshing to see somebody soo innnocent and pure on the path. The harpy just seemed to view the world from her own lense and the elderly tauren wished that one day Azeroth truly matched that unknowable vision of hers. He supposed and hoped deeply that she would never lose that childhood innocence of hers." There are trained flying mounts that follow trade lanes from here, but I only know the ones that lead back to Ashenvale..."

"Lucky for you there's a flight route from here that leads to Ratchet, but given the distance being half a continent away, it takes a couple of days even with a mount capable of flight, that's already assuming that there would be readily avaible replacement mounts at each stop. So while it'd be possible to easily get there quickly via flight, it will still require you to make a few stops along the way. We've got mounts prepared for when you want to head out, but since I've heard of your journey to here, would you mayhaps prefer to get a proper night's rest before heading off again? The Inn's beds are very comfortable i'm told and some proper meals might not hurt." Ol Ironhoof asked with a smile.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

Asha barely noticed Naisha's excitement at travelling and seeing more of the lands south of Ashenvale. Her mind was more concentrating on trying to theorize at what they might encounter, how best to get to Ratchet, what problems they might run into on the way, what they might need to bring with them and the like. Despite being more than relieved not to have to go home just yet, there was so much to be concerned about that she couldn't really bring herself to be quite as enthusiastic at her friend. At least they would have to be crossing mostly Horde lands to get to Ratchet, and that meant that a Sin'dorei travelling through wouldn't be quite as suspicion-rousing as it would be for her to go into Alliance territory.

Her jaw dropped slightly, and long, feathery eyelashes raised when Ironhoof mentioned reaching out to Alliance agents. She raised one hand slightly as she tried to put her next question into words. "If it is a good idea to reach out to Alliance agents.... how.... would we know which ones, whom to approach?" she asked hesitantly. She was still highly skittish about going anywhere with so much of an Alliance presence that they would have agents around. Further south, the majority of Alliance they might encounter would likely be humans, whom she actually did have fond memories of, but she doubted that any of these humans in Kalimdor felt the same for Quel'dorei as did.... as had some of the people of Loraerdon. She could always send Naisha first to meet with any Alliance agents but.. knowing Naisha as well as she did now, she wasn't sure that that was the best option. The harpy was determined and lovable, but the forgetfulness could lead to bad situations.

Naisha's rebuttal about being stuck with Asha brought a smile to the blood elf's face. Despite all the consternation the harpy's forgetfulness had caused Asha over this whole situation, Naisha was just too naive and innocent that it elicited feelings from Asha that she could only assume was a fondness and protective instinct for a younger sister. She now felt just as Olrine and Raevia, her two older sisters, had displayed towards herself. They were gone now, they were all gone, but at least Asha had someone she could think of as family now. All she really had now was Naisha, like a little sister, and Thas, whom was leaning against her as she idly scratched his head.

She drew her attention back to the tauren as he answered her question about travel. She gave a nod at his answer. "Even with a number of stops along the way, a few days, or even a handful, is far faster than the time it would take going by ground, with a mount or not. I can imagine that this is something of a time sensitive task so, even with a few stops on the way, it's the best we can do." she agreed.

Despite her words though, when offered a bed for the night, she hesitated. It WAS a time sensitive task but.. they also needed to be as well rested and clear-headed as possible, right? Sleeping in the forest was not something abnormal for a Farstrider, but it really had been a good while since Varasha had had a decent bed for a night... and with the pace they had been moving at, one night staying here wouldn't hurt, right? The offer of a good meal sealed it. She glanced over at Naisha, seeing the harpy looking encouraged by it all. "A good meal and a comfortable bed for the night would be very appreciated." she said, standing up and giving a grateful bow of her head. "Thank you, Elder, and all of you, for your hospitality and kindness."
rivaan
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Post by rivaan »

"That's a problem as I cannot be certain who is informed about this and who is not besides my immediate fellows with us here and high ranking leaders and their most loyal. Any of the agents investigating Legion activities should at least hear you out. I mentioned it as an option to pursue if an opportunity presents itself. Don't worry too much about it and just proceed as you feel is right. Your innocence's known to those that matter and when we've weeded out the main dangers you will be able to resume your normal life." The old tauren reassured with a smile in a way that taurens smile which is look kinda weird but hey different faces and skull structure.

"In that case I suppose it's time for us to call it a night and give ourselves time to rest tonight." The Old Druid laughed and stood up." Calliope would you be a dear and show your friends where the tavern is? I've send somebody to arrange for rooms there as soon as they arrived." the archdruid asked of the present dryad with grandfatherly voice and the dryad nodded with a polite smile.

"Of course, if I don't, Naisha will end up getting distracted and probably end up in the lake or something." Calliope grinned back, earning as squak from the harpy.

"Hey, I'm not that bad!" Naisha argued back in outrage.

This earned an raiseed long eyebrow from teh dryad who just looked to the side." Ohh look a hyppogryph."

"What, where, where!?" Naisha's attention was immediately pulled away from the previous topic as she dashed to the now opened doorway, lookingaround only to stop when she saw none of the majestic beasts and her lil head started to realize she's been had. She scowled at Calliope, but nodded obediently in the end." I am... a bit easily distracted yes." She agreed in the end. This earned smiled from all the druids present.

"Follow me, I will show you to the tavern." The dryad said and began leading the way down the grass paved spaces between the different buildings towards a more traditional night elven building near the lake. It had the typical open ground floor design that could be seen in a number of Kaldorei buildings nowdays in places where the weather was pleasant year round. There were tables, lounging chairs, people moving about with trays of food. Seems the open ground floor was a mix of a eating area and lounging area. Not too busy, but it had enough people, mostly druids though. They were given the keyes to their rooms, two rooms on the second floor next to each other. Both with nice comfortable beds, a small cabinet, a desk and a chair. There were huge windows overlooking the lake. The eternal enchanted night and hte moonlight gave it a very majestic view and in Naisha's case soothed her immensely to the point she was napping curled up in her bed right away.