Char Sheets Char Bios Forum Regular Dice Combat Dice   NPC Gen   Image Upload   Wiki
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
 Sabbat : The Next Chapter 
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Clan: Tremere-Travius
Fera Tribes: Corax
Sabbat Clan: Lasombra

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Post Re: Sabbat : The Next Chapter
Nicolai traveled farther then normal for a snack, but when he found them, he knew he would leave full.

A girl was trying to come out of the club, but two men stopped her. He felt kind of bad for her. Not because of them, but because he couldn't leave her alive.

He was amused at their laughing, while she screamed, begging them to stop, as they dragged her to an alley way. It would make their fear more delicious. They would beg for mercy, they always did, despite seconds before having no mercy in their hearts for their victims. Nico wasn't a saint, by any means, they were, after all, cattle, and subject to being eaten indiscriminately. Still, even animals should have some basic decency to their own, or they might infect the cattle with bad habits. It seemed like reasonable enough logic.

One held her down, and the other stood over her, starting to undo his belt buckle. "AIIIIEEEE!!!" A quick startled scream, and it was if he'd be sucked into the shadow.

Nico made quick work of draining him dry.

Scared, the second let go of the girl who quickly jumped up,

"What in the...AAAIIIIEEE!!!!" **SNAP** Nico had dropped from the fire escape one floor up, landing behind him, grabbing him by the neck, and jerking it. He drained him dry.

She stood there, wide open, as if she was trying to scream, but couldn't.

**thud** he dropped the body.

"Well, since you haven't managed to gain anyone else's attention thus far, I suppose I can allow you to live. Well then.....goodnight." He said, as he walked out of the alleyway, walking past her. She stood there, motionless, terrified, still looking as if a scream had been frozen.

"uh...thank you?"

Nico chuckled as he walked on. "Stupid human. She totally should have run."

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:47 pm
Ancillae
Ancillae

Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Bagheera
SM Chapter: Dark Angels
Sabbat Clan: Ravnos Antitribu

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Rage

As Derrick was roaming around he decided to give his "partners" a call to see how they are progressing in their plans. Deep inside Derrick always wanted to take his stealing to the big leagues since what he was doing was only the beginning. Derrick had private dreams and goals he needed to accomplish for the fun of it since he knew he didn't want to but why not try and enjoy it. First he called Jacob his associate but more like a minion who had a vast amount of knowledge in the legal arts and only saw him for his skills at what he does. He knew he was going to be very useful in the future if he were to ever get into any legal issues but he doubts he would get into any. He has big plans about him forming his own firm eventually and soon more members will join. After being informed about the status he began to wonder how long it will take to for this organization he wants but only time would tell.

Once he ended the call with Jacob he called Miles another one of his "associates" a cop who would inform him about their movements when ever he could get them. In truth Derrick only had a few uses for the cop but in the future he believed that his role was going to be pivotal in protecting their organization when it becomes successful he believes it will need protection. although they were the first to help him reach his ultimate goal he knew deep inside that they were all replaceable and wouldn't hesitate to replace them in a second.

After catching up with both of them he quickly began to return to the others thinking if he should inform them of his plan or surprise them but he still needed to make plans. He could feel himself getting more excited with the idea of forming an organization based around stealing what ever they could. He felt once they got going they couldn't be stopped by any force out there. Once Derrick arrived back at the hotel he went looking for the Ductus saying "I'm back is there anything you need me to do?" He couldn't help but feel excited about getting to work and planning for the future.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:21 am
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto

Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Glamour Pool

Rage
Evelyn Wright
Anarch Blood

Vinculums
The return trip, Nico-style, was just as disorienting.. and fun as any of the previous times that the Lasombra had portaled her through his shadow rifts in the past. It was a unique experience. Being taken into something that was darker than pitch, a world that seemed to be a smothering nothingness but.. Jenn could have sworn that there were things pressing in all around in the bitterly cold nothingness. A split second later though, they emerged back into the world. It wasn't so much the experience though that intrigued her though; it was the power of that the ability, of being able to appear nearly anywhere. It had already served them well.. better than she could have ever imagined. Nico's stolen body was a large part of why their pack was on the way to the top. She would make sure it was part of her own repertory one day.

After Nico had left to have his dinner, Jenn headed back upstairs. He had brought them back to where they had left from: the basement. Upstairs was quiet, except the ever-watchful Brutus standing on guard. Oh, she liked her pet, she enjoyed her pet.. but his lack of personality after all the brain-washing they'd put him through was just a little tedious at times. As she walked past him, she stopped, lightly slapping her hand against her pet's armoured chest without even turning to him. "Watch over the place, my pet. I'll be back shortly." she said and then headed out the front door. There was no telling how long Nico and Derrick would be gone and she didn't feel like sitting around.

Outside, the darkened streets were light in pools of sodium light from the streetlights, creating a harsh contrast of light and dark spots along the sidewalk. The air had a nip to it but the effect of that chill was numbed by her undead flesh. Most things hot and cold didn't feel the same as they had when she had been alive. It was good in some ways but at times, she still missed how it had once felt. Not that she would have gone back to being a lower being if given the chance. Everything she had gained since that one night that Elisabeth had caught her was what she had been seeking for her whole life. No, she'd never ever wish to be less than the gods that were Cainites.

She chuckled to herself at that thought as she crossed the empty street, heading towards the store there. It still had a few lights on, the doors were still open. The only lights were at the far back of the store. That was odd.. at this time of night. She had never seen the owners of the grocery store herself. They hadn't been here for too long but the store had always been closed by the time she awoke in the evening. Still, she figured it was run by typical older people, possibly ones with limited English skills and who were always trying to run off young rabble that wanted to loiter around.

As she stalked into the open doorway of the place, she heard rustling in the back. Moving silently, a skill she had picked up from years of burgling, she headed around the edge of the store, using the shelves for cover. Coming around the back end of one, she was greeting with quite a scene. A lone figure in a dark hoodie stood over the cash register, stuffing what he could into pockets. On the floor, a man in an apron, lay with a pool of blood growing on the floor around him. Jenn took a deep breath at the pleasant scent of blood but she wasn't hungry right then. She paused, listening, increasing her ability to hear, listening for any hint of the sound of sirens over the rustle of clothes, cash and the sounds of something hard hitting the plastic of the cash register every so often. No, no siren.... wait.. She paused. The sound, while faint, was getting fainter. So likely, this punk had not shot the store owner here. Someone would have called the sound of a gunshot in. Perhaps a knife?

Returning her heaing to normal, she stepped out, moving towards the hooded figure. The hood was interfering with his ability to see or hear her approach. Sloppy. Very sloppy. She stopped, perhaps five feet away from the thief and began a slow golf clap. The young man spun around at the unexpected sound, a look of fear on his face. He had a knife one hand but his other hand was grabbing for something under his clothes. Jenn shook her head slowly, making a disappointed sound and then sighed as she glanced at the dead store owner. "Very sloppy work, my friend." she admonished. "Killing while attempting a robbery.. very sloppy."

"Don't... don't move!" the young man screamed, finally bringing up a handgun, aiming it at Jenn. "Show me your hands!"

Jenn, completely unphased, continued shaking her head. "Not that I find anything wrong with the killing but.. you have to have your priorities straight. I mean, come to kill and take what you want, fine but.. you weren't here for the killing, were you?" she asked.

"..What?" the young man said, clearly confused. He appeared to be maybe slightly high on something as well. Decided it wasn't important, he motioned violently with the gun again. "Get down on the ground!"

Jenn laughed in reply. "I don't think so, my friend."

"I'll.. I'll shoot you!"

Her cold blue eyed gaze locked on the young man's, her lips sporting her cruel smile. "Go ahead."

*POP* A loud bang rang through the silent store. The gun went flying, the recoil being too unexpected. Definitely a novice. Jenn could feel the burning of the gunpower at this close of range, she had felt the impact when the bullet had entered her abdomen but she merely laughed, the sound menacing. She moved towards the man slowly as his eyes darted wildly around, looking for his lost gun.

"You've never shot a gun before. Have you killed before?" she asked. "I have... and you are no good at it." she added in amusement. The young man had switched to fight or flight and she was now the only thing between him and escape. But the knife that he pushed under her ribs didn't slow her down any more than the bullet had. She merely continued her chuckle as she grabbed the young man's wrist in a grip stronger than most humans could muster. Stronger than even she had been able to before Nicolai had taught her some abilities. Strong enough to nearly break the wrist she held, enough to cause her foe to drop the weapon. Using some of her blood to power the speed of her muscles, Jenn whipped around behind the young man before he could even register her rapid movements. In a blink of an eye, she held his arm painfully behind his back while her other arm wrapped around his neck in a choke hold from behind. Now, she could hear sirens in the distance. "You... are coming with me." she hissed into his ear.

Using her enhanced strength, Jenn pushed him outside into the street, strong-arming him across the road and to the front door of the hotel but making sure to keep to the pools of shadow and moved quickly than any human would have been able to. It wasn't a pleasant trip for her captive but it would making anyone looking outside question whether they had actually seen something move that quickly through the shadows. She pushed the man through the doorway and inside, slamming the door behind them with her foot, and then steered him into her 'throne room', pushing him to the ground. Brutus came up behind her, standing in the doorway to the hall.

She watched as the young man's eyes moved between her and her pet, his mouth moving uselessly in his fear. She put a finger to her lips. "Shh... my friend. Be a good little boy and don't scream." she mocked. "Or else I'll introduce you to my pet here. You can be one of his toys." she added, gesturing towards the inhuman-looking monstrosity that was Brutus. "His playthings don't tend to last too long.."

The young man finally found words. "But I shot you... I saw it... I knifed you... You.. you aren't bleeding.... So pale.... What... what are you?!"

Jenn chuckled. "I am life for some, pleasure for others when I choose. But sometimes.. or more accurately, fairly often, I am death. And sometimes I am all of the above. Take your pick." She pointed at the floor where he sat. "Stay there, don't move."

"What do you want with me? Why did you take me out of there? Are you going to kill me?" he asked, nearly in tears.

She smiled enigmatically. "I took you out of there because, I suspect, by what you did tonight, that you helped my ambitions, my friend." she answered. "I can't tell for sure that your actions will benefit me but I suspect it." She was very much hoping that the death of the owner meant that the grocery store would be put up for sale, a sale she was determined to pounce on. They had wanted the place and now.. now they had a chance to get it with no effort on their part. What was to become of the young man, though, she had not decided. A reward of becoming Cainite? She didn't think this trembling coward was worth it. At least, not as True Sabbat. Cannon-fodder? Perhaps. A ghoul... less likely. Perhaps Nico could use another test subject for his shadowy experiments. This young man deserved that in the least for the pain he had caused her. Even if being shot and stabbed wasn't really dangerous, it still hurt like a b****. And he had ruined one of her shirts. Yes, she'd offer him up to Nico when her Priest returned then.

She heard the front door open and then close again and then a voice behind her. Derrick. She turned to look at the Ravnos, smiling as if nothing was out of the ordinary, having a whimpering human captive on the floor before her. Then again, it wasn't so out of the ordinary, though likely something Derrick would need to get used to. "Welcome home, kid." she said in reply. When Derrick asked if there was anything he could do, she frowned slightly as she thought. "Yeah. Were the cops across the street yet? Can you check if they are there? Be discreet about it though, kid." she told him.

She pulled out her phone quickly as Derrick went to do as she had asked and quickly texted Nicolai. 'I have a present for you when you get home.' she wrote and sent it. She waited for Derrick to come back with the information. A murder definitely would being out cops.. detectives. Maybe she would have a chance at seeing Carlos tonight after all. He usually didn't deal with murders usually but.. this one did involve a robbery too, so she could hope.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:29 am
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Clan: Tremere-Travius
Fera Tribes: Corax
Sabbat Clan: Lasombra

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Nico chose to walk home. He'd been chiding himself lately that every time he went to feed he would burn massive amounts of blood on the jumps. He'd simply gotten so used to doing it, it was almost a reflex. Reflex or not, though, it was one that cost him.

He was amazed at how busy the streets always seemed to be, always people dealing, hustling, working streets. The sidewalk was a special kind of grimey, making him chuckle. He hardly noticed in recent memory because he hardly let his feet touch the ground, or so it seemed. He wondered how such sidewalks and streets could even get clean, if that was even possible. Or maybe this really was a physical manifestation of hell, an embodiment of their collective sins, perhaps. Even in the rain, nothing washed clean here. Not outside, anyways.

He avoided eye contact, walked with a purpose, and paid little attention to those around him, some asking for change, some if he wanted a 'date' others doing the same thing as he was, just looking forward. Perhaps that was the best thing in life in general, to walk through the manifestations of the evil you've created without paying attention to anything but the next destination.

He felt his pocket buzz as he was getting close to home, and checked it. "A gift, huh?" He said to himself with curiosity.

He walked into see Brutus, he nodded at him, not that he required it, but habits.
"Jen!" He called, "Whats this about a gift?"

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27