Char Sheets Char Bios Forum Regular Dice Combat Dice   NPC Gen   Image Upload   Wiki
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Elysium - The Ghouls 
Ancillae
Ancillae

Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Bagheera
SM Chapter: Dark Angels
Sabbat Clan: Ravnos Antitribu

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Rage

Post Re: Elysium - The Ghouls
After Garred finished his coffee he quickly went to the room he was going to sleep in to get a feel for his surroundings. After he entered his room he decided to clean up a bit. After a bit of cleaning up he sat on the bed and began to think about how the others thought about him being here. He couldn't stop thinking about what he did to Claire last night but he couldn't help but hope nothing like that would happen again.

After cleaning the room he walked towards the living room looking around the building making sure nothing is off. When Garred noticed that Clare just arrived he waved to her saying "Welcome back." He really didn't want to start anything with Claire that would end up with her messing with him and distracting him from doing his job.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:48 am
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Glamour Pool

Rage
Christine Tearfall
Anarch Blood

Claire smiled when she saw Shiv and little Talia. It looked adorable! She actually found herself that she really liked kids. She didn't realize it until now mostly because back in her time when she was around kids, she was usually dead drunk, up on some kind of aphirodiacs or anything along these lines while she was in the brothel. She was quite young herself back then, but most of that time was a drunken and sick haze anyways. Now that she lived a relatively normal life without those kinds of insanities to plaque her mind, she enjoyed seeing little Talia. The mage let a kind smile appear on her face as she slowly moved over to where the mother and child pair were.

"Good. Everything went good." She replied, placing two fo the spare keys nearby." Here're yours and Luke's. Don't let anyone have them in any case." She stated, but that said those were some pretty high security keys. She had bought highest quality ones and security ones.

At that moment Garred showed up! Claire's face showed a most bright and happy expression as she almost hopped over to him wit ha smile and pulled the last spare key." Here. You will need this now that you live here." She said, handing it over to him." Protect it with your life you if go outside alone. I don't wnat copies of it." She stated with a nod and moved backwards." I will go change... and probably get a quick nap." Claire stated as she slowly headed to her room." I will make dinner when I wake up later."

Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:19 pm
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto

Clan: Toreador
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Glamour Pool

Rage
Evelyn Wright
Anarch Blood

Vinculums
Shiv twisted her best to take them without dislodging or awakening Talia, as Claire came over and then handed her a couple of keys. She smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Claire. I think we are all going to be feeling a bit safer with the new doors." A shudder ran through her at the memory of the break in.Uninvited, that memory brought up another one, one that she had thought she had left behind. The night when she'd been shot and Nate had been killed. A small part of her still wanted to shed everything Kindred from her life. It had brought her so much pain and terror. It had also brought her strength and Keira though, she reminded herself. That was more than enough to silence the doubt. Forcing the memories away, she shook her head. "I'd only let Keira have a copy... she is the one paying for this place, after all.." she answered. She trusted her Domitor more than anyone else.

Shiv glanced over to see the new guard out of the hallways where the bedrooms were. She must had nodded off for a second at some point when he headed back there. She frowned lightly; the man seemed pretty distracted most of the time. Like he didn't want to be here and something else was weighing on his mind. When she got a chance, she'd have to try to get him to open up a little bit. She watched as Claire gave Garred one of the new keys as well, and giving him ample warnings about losing it. She smiled in amusement at the irony of how it looked. The smaller woman threatening the big, muscled guy. "Okay, Claire. Have a good nap." she said when the mage decided to head off for a short while.

Her gaze turned to Garred and she hooked a finger at him, gesturing for him to come over and sit down beside her. "I know we don't know each other well.. at all. Only having met last night and everything, but... if you are here to help protect us, protect my daughter, I want to know where you head is at." she said. "We can be your friends here. Look, Garred. I'm a cop, a detective. I'm trained to watch for and understand people. And I know when they are lying or telling the truth.. or even just withholding the truth. You're distracted. You don't want to be here... I get that. If you really don't, I'll make it happen. I'll ask Keira to find someone else." she told him. "If you do want to be here though, tell me what is going on with you, why you aren't focused." she said. "I'll do what I can to help.."

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:23 am
Ancillae
Ancillae

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Rage

Garred watched Claire and began to listen to her while grabbing the key she was handing him. He looked at the key then back to her saying "Yeah yeah I already know what to do." Garred was a little annoyed with how she was acting but he understood how she would feel if anyone got her because of him if he made a mistake. Garred sighed a little when she said she was going to make dinner when she woke from her nap. He started to wonder if he could go buy food before Claire woke up but he wasn't comfortable leaving the people hes suppose to be protecting alone.

Garred looked and noticed Shiv gesturing for him to come over and began to wonder what this was going to be about. He walked over to her and sat beside her and began to listen to her. After hearing that she wants to know where his head is all he could think was 'Man I feel like I'm being interviewed.' He looked at her and began to listen to her intently paying all his attention to what she was saying. After listening to her words he sighed deeply and stayed quiet for a little before saying "Look I'm totally down with being friends with you and probably Claire if I ever get past her jokes that she keeps pulling on me. I was hired to be here so I'm here eventually I will get use to being here and believe it or not but being here is helping me too." He looked away taking a deep breath before saying "Something happened to someone I know so I am just a little worried about whats going to happen but just know I'm here doing my job so when it comes to it you and your family is my top priority." Garred didn't feel comfortable enough to tell her everything that is going on but he knew he could handle it.

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:48 am
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Clan: Gangrel
Garou Tribe: Glass Walkers
Sabbat Clan: Tremere Traitor

Glamour Pool

Rage
Christine Tearfall
Anarch Blood

“Tired...” Claire said quietly as she entered her room. She needed to get a quick nap then get up, get cooking then go do the late night shift at work. She had patrols to do later since well because of these events she seemed to be taking a lot of emergency leaves and needed to catch up on work time. It was not her plan to skip work! She undressed and put on that big silk jet black robe that she enjoyed wearing so much and quickly threw herself onto the bed.” Sleepy...” She mumbled to herself and closed her eyes....

The nightmares... how did the song go again? 'Hello darkness my old friend...' The fire... the smell... the pain. The usual sensation of powerlessness and overwhelming pain. It hadn't been this bad in a good while. At some point she was even quietly crying in her sleep while more or less drenched in sweat as if she was in a sauna.

“All my body hurts...” She eventually mumbled half crying after waking up, discovering it wasn't even an hour. This was not going to be pleasant, but she needed to get some more quick nap still... The fatigue coupled with the lingering pain only served to tire her even more allowing her to drift off once more only for the pain to resume.

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Clan: Toreador
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Glamour Pool

Rage
Evelyn Wright
Anarch Blood

Vinculums
Siobhan frowned at the answer she got. It made sense but it also made her cop instincts kick in. Garred hadn't said to whom the 'something' had happened but she could understand his worry, be it friend or family. She did her best to sit a bit upright, without waking Talia up, and looked straight at Garred. "What happened?" she asked, genuinely sympathetic but also determined to get to the bottom of whatever it was. That was her nature. That was why she had become a detective, she wanted to know... everything. A puzzle was a challenge calling her name. She wouldn't let it go, even seeing how unsettled the new guy was becoming staying on the topic.

She shook her head. "Saying that my family is your top priority is a lie." she said bluntly but not harshly. It was simply the truth. "Please don't lie to me. You don't know us. Your own circle always comes first. I've been a cop for a lot of years, Garred. I've told people the same words you told me. When I was alone, yeah, it was true... but once I had other people in my life..." she trailed off. She sighed before continuing. "They... become the priority no matter what. You might go and do your job despite what is going on but your mind stays back with the troubles at home." She held out a hand slightly, a gesture showing she held nothing, that she wasn't looking for a fight but there would be no use fighting her. "You're helping us, let us help you too... What's going on?" she asked again.

Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:22 am
Ancillae
Ancillae

Bloodpool

Sabbat Bloodpool

Rage

Garred waited to see what she was going to say about what he had told her hoping she wasn't going to ask anymore questions. When he heard her he looked down thinking 'How are things going to change around here if I do tell her everything.' He sighed saying in a low sad voice "Its just someone that was really close to me was hurt." He really didn't want to talk about who it was specifically since he was already feeling uncomfortable. Garred looked around trying to think of something else and trying to figure out what he could talk about so that he could change the subject.

Garred listened to what she was saying thinking hard on her words thinking 'She really isn't going to let this go is she.' When she held out her had he looked at her hand then sighed heavily saying "Fine fine fine." He looked at her then looked away saying after a short pause "This girl I really care about was shot by some guy who was never caught and because of that injury shes stuck in a wheelchair second guessing everything she does while the suspect is running free out there somewhere." He clenched his fist with anger just talking about what happened but took a dew deep breath calming himself down. He thought to himself 'I will find him someday.' Garred couldn't help but feel anger for the man that made his world crack and now he knew he had to do something to find the guy. He looked back at her saying "look I am not lying to you but when I say I will protect your family I will no matter what happens to me because that is my job and I will always get the job done no matter what is going on or how long it is."

Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26