Elder Vampire
Clan: Lasombra
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Bagheera
SM Chapter: Dark Angels
Sabbat Clan: Ravnos Antitribu

Re: Sabbat : The Next Chapter

Post by Ghaz »

After walking for a while he finally got home and thought 'I wonder what they are going to think of my drawing. I put so much detail into it.' He looked around before walking in saying "Ductus I have something to show you!" After receiving no answer he yelled out "Reverend I have something to show you!" Derrick soon realized that he was probably here alone and thought 'I could have so much fun with this.' He thought about all the ways he could have fun with how the room looked and remembered what they are capable of and soon got rid of the thought and quickly headed outside.

When Derrick went outside he looked around wondering where the others have went. He looked at his drawing of the building getting the image of how the building looked in his head so he can make the illusion without having to see it since he would have the image in his head already. He focused on his drawing explaining the details in his head as if he was explaining it to the others. He kept explaining it over and over again to himself before deciding to just wait for the others to comeback when ever that was going to be. Derrick was getting more and more excited about the plan and wondered if the reverend would be glad of all the details he put into his drawing. Derrick knew that he wasn't going to mess up and that he was going to impress them.
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere-Travius
Fera Tribes: Corax
Sabbat Clan: Lasombra

Post by Aedan Travius »

Seeing his sister walked out, he took it as his queue to act, he walked to the girl, looked her in the eye with a warm smile, lifted his right hand, and motioned her to come with is index finger, as he leaned in, and said, "Follow..."
Command
Roll: 10, 7, 6, 1, 9, 8, 4
Difficulty: 5
Successes: 5
She went glazed as cattle instantly and obeyed and followed him out, her partner following behind. He seemed to keep a distance, which was verifying his suspicion that they were jackers. Perfect, such a lifestyle rarely left room for people that would feel comfortable filling out a police report. He took her to the back alley, where he found Jen.

"So, I was thinking...I slaughter them, we take him home, you snack, feed the leftovers to our dear Derrick, I'll get his mind screwed up and drop him back off here, sound good?" He said, matter of factually, charming smile and all, as if discussing dinner plans.

Jen's prey laughed nervously, wondering what the hell Nico was talking about, the girl was coming out of her trance, "What, what?" and predictably, her 'boyfriend' came with a knife to his throat, "What in the hell, Gina?!! Are you trying to get us..." It was to late for him, nico fell into one shadow coming behind him, he grabbed his neck and crushed, feeling his body go limp, he dropped him, and went immediately for the girl, who was still hazy, digging his fangs in, and drinking her dry.

He let her body drop, and went back to her boyfriend, drinking until he was full, and letting him bleed out the rest. As he stood up, he looked at her prey, "Such a naughty naughty boy....killing this nice couple..." He took the knife from the assailant and used it to carve where the teeth marks where, to help mask them. He would make sure to put it in his hands when he dropped him back off.

He walked towards him, he'd already figured from her speed he didn't have a chance, he was begging for his life, "Please...please, for the love of god, don't kill me...I won't say anything, I mean, the guy tried to slit your throat, I totally get it, man, just let me go..." "My dear boy, your prayers have actually been answered, because your not going to die tonight. Well, not really. As long as you do what I say...."

He snatched him, and a few jumps later he was back home. He slapped him across his jaw, making it a point to hold back as to not kill him, but it knocked him out. He jumped back quickly to grab Jen, "One second!" He said, running to his mail assailant, who had some blood left. He topped off. "Okay, let's go..."

He hugged her, and made the jumps quickly as he could this time, no time for reflection or the like, as he knew he wouldn't stay knocked out long. Sure enough, as soon as he saw the light of their home he was getting up about to make a sound, but Nico put up his finger to his lips, "Shhhhh. Unless you want to die."

He looked around, "Hmm...where is that boy, DERRICK!!!!" He called out.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

They were only about halfway down the alley when Jenn heard the expected footfalls from behind. She smiled to herself before she turned to her chosen prey, gripping his arm lightly. He slowed, turning towards her questioningly. It was then that he noticed people approaching from a distance. She could feel him tense up, expecting trouble. She gripped his arm just a bit more tightly to get his attention, using the aura to make him more willing to believe her words. "Don't worry. They are friends. He probably just wants a ride." she said, trying to ease his caution. "Wait here." She paused a moment to make sure he would before she headed to cut off Nicolai. She'd waiting too long though. She stopped the Lasombra still well within hearing distance of her to-be victim.

A frown took over her face as Nicolai began to speak, openly about their plans. While his target was calmly in a stupor, Jenn's abilities weren't as... overwhelming. At least, not to the person's senses. Her prey would hear the words perfectly and.. if he believed them to be true, it could easily break her current hold over him. She hadn't bothered to hook the man more deeply. She heard the guy give a nervous chuckle behind her. At least he thought it was a joke.. for now. Quickly she turned to him, forcing his attention back to her. She gave him a smile while attempting to work into his mind, his emotions.
Presence - Entrancement
difficulty : 5
roll : 5,6,9,5,3,6
successes : 5
damn, he is going to be entranced for a year XD though jenn doesnt know that

Avoid Clan Weakness
difficulty : 6
roll : 8,6,5
successes : 2
She smiled as she manipulated the man's very emotions. "You're safe with me. You'll not be hurt." she whispered to him as she leaned in closer, just in time too it seemed. A new voice joined those behind her, agitated. Speaking to Nico's prey. Jenn ignored it, pulling her own in closer. For the moment, he only had eyes for her. It was impossible for her to tell how long it would last, how long until the guy would manage to break her hold but.. she didn't need it to be long. Just enough that she could feed without the man freaking out. It wouldn't be such a bad thing, to show him true horror... but they were on a time limit and she didn't want to put up with a struggle just then.

As her lips drew near the man's ear, she spoke softly. "We won't hurt you.. but you will come to regret ever meeting me.." she told him with a chuckle, a second before grabbing him tightly with her preternatural strength as she sank her fangs into the side of the man's neck. The bits of fear the man had felt before were mirrored in the taste of this blood. It was a taste that Jenn often sought. Though the guy, who she had never bothered to get the name of, struggled for a moment before quickly going limp in her arms as she fed, succumbing to the pleasure of The Kiss.

It wasn't very long before Jenn was sated and she pulled back, closing the wounds on her victim's neck with a lick as she did so. The guy fell to the ground, dizzy but alive and conscious. He looked very confused by everything that had just gone on, and still feeling the remnants from The Kiss. Jenn watched as the Blood Bag's eyes settled on whatever carnage was behind her. She watched his eyes grow wide, fear taking over now as he began to beg for his life. With what she'd done, she could control the man now despite the fear. He didn't look at all convinced by Nico's reassurances so she held out a hand. With only slight hesitation, the man took it and she pulled him up to his feet. After all, with what she had done, the guy would think he was in love with her now.

Suddenly, Nico grabbed the man from her, both disappearing in a cloud of blackness. After a few moments, Nico reappeared, alone. He finished feeding on the downed male quickly and then came for her. They passed through dark voids contrasted with sharp, too bright lights and then suddenly they were back within the hotel. Her own victim was there, on the floor, before them, slowly getting up, rubbing his jaw. Jenn turned a look on the Lasombra. "You know I could have had him come here willingly..." she said in slight annoyance to her priest. She sighed, knowing that the rash Nicolai would never change... not that she'd want him to. It had worked out anyways... this time.

She knelt beside her victim, it almost looking like in concern, then looked back up as Nico called for the Ravnos. "If the kid wants to eat, he can learn to get his own meals.." she said. Though it looked like concern, it was purely because they needed him to take the rap. It would be a pain to try to find someone else. No, that wasn't it. She wanted this guy to suffer what they were putting him in place to suffer. He was almost certainly a womanizer and he deserved this. And she wanted to see the result. "This guy loses too much more blood, and he is not going to be any use to us or anyone else anyways." She hadn't taken enough to leave the guy unconscious, but there was a thin line between where he was at currently and being in danger from blood loss.

She turned back to the human, pulling his face to look at her. "Listen, we saved you tonight. It was a bad situation. My friend here is going to need to talk to you though... You shouldn't have killed those people but I'll stand behind you the whole time." she lied. There was no way the guy would believe that he had done it, not until Nico was through with him, but it would help pave the way for the implanted memories later and keep the guy as calm as possible given the circumstances. She looked back to the priest. "Time for you to do your thing, brother... Warp his mind good."
Ghaz
Elder Vampire
Elder Vampire

Post by Ghaz »

While waiting outside looking at his drawing thinking of how hes going to get everything done. He thought to himself 'They are totally going to be impressed by my drawing.' He closed his eyes and tried to draw the image in his head without looking at his drawing they would go back to the drawing to see how close he was to it. Derrick looked around when he heard someone call his name. Once he saw who it was he began to walk over to the group of people. Once he realized who it was he smiled saying their you all are. He raised his had that was holding the paper and said "Look I got what you sent me out for." Derrick couldn't help but smile since how excited he was to do something this big. He looked to the Ductus saying "Do you need me to do or get anything else?"
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

"AH! There you are....yes, so, you don't like them to...'die' per se, yea? Well, we have found a solution!" he proclaimed triumphantly. "So yes, this one...uh..." He pressed on the vein on the side of his neck, "I'll be right back!" he stated before falling into a shadow. He thought about, why? He'd just fed, and this wasn't necessary...but it was fun. He came out a shadow in their Alley, and ran to the sidewalk looking down both ends. Nothing, but across the street was a cop shaking someone down...someone very very very lucky. Nico wasted no time, he dead ran at the cop, he turned around, pulled his gun, "HOLY..." it was to late for him, he just didn't realize it.

This would take two jumps, as he jumped back to the alley way, then inside the house, quickly slamming the cop against the wall, he could only try to gasp for air. He snatched the gun from the cops holster and tossed it to the side. "So....Derrick, yea, feed, now, on the cop, don't worry, he's gonna be a hero."

He turned his attention to the first who was waking, and got his eyes as soon as he did,

Forgetful mind
roll: 3,5,7,3,1,8
difficulty: 7
successes: 1
"I know you didn't mean to kill them, he made you do it, I'm sure she was an accident...She was playing with your emotions, I was with my sister, I saw, her boyfriend was waiting to jack you. But what you did to the girl...that was going to far, you have to tell the truth. I was worried when you followed us home, but I know now your just afraid. You have to make it right. You have to turn yourself in, just like you said..." He said gently, as if giving warm advice, while nodding 'yes'.

He then turned to the cop, "Derrick, hurry up..."

The kid did as he was told, and he kneeled before the terrified cop.

Forgetful mind
roll: 5,10,2,7,4,7
difficulty: 7
successes 3
"Congratulations, officer, you caught the murderer of that couple behind the club down the way, a full confession and all. Why, you'll be quite the hero, " He said, taking him by the hand, and guiding him over to the first victim,"let me show you both out..."

Before he had them out the door, the first broke into tears, confessing everything, how he ran from the bodies and ended up here where he told it, and he was ready to turn himself in. The cop put the man against a car and hand cuffed him, and they walked toward the club.

Upon closing the door Nico laughed, "That was to much fun."
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Before Nico could get to his thing, Jenn turned, hearing Derrick approaching as she still held the human patsy she'd captured, making sure the man couldn't get away even though he was barely conscious. The kid was holding a piece of paper that had looked to have seen better days. She hadn't exactly expected the kid to have up and gone out to look over their target already and she didn't really thing a half hour would have been enough time to properly stake such a job out, but time would tell. They had abilities that would cover just about any potential problems that might crop up. She waved a hand, gesturing for Derrick to hand whatever he had over. "Nothing else but I think Nico wants you." she answered his question. He was green, that was certain, but at least he was enthusiastic about it and his illusions would definitely be handy.

That being said, when she glanced at what he had on the paper, Jenn couldn't help but wince, nearly horrified. It was a drawing of the place but an artist the kid certainly was not. At least it was.. legible. Mostly. She didn't really care about the layout of the place. It would matter only to the people getting inside, namely Derrick and Shadow Team. With Derrick able to hide his identity, and Shadow Team not showing up at all on cameras, they likely could take extra time if need be to figure out where they were going.

She let her hand with the drawing fall to her side as Nicolai disappeared into a cloud of blackness, only to reappear a minute later, this time with a friend. She turned an amused, cruel smile on the cop that Nico had brought back. The cop was clearly terrified which only amused her further, especially when the Lasombra grabbed the cop's gun away. Switching places with Nico, Jenn moved at superhuman speed a short distance to stand beside the cop, taking watch over him as she gestured to Derrick to get his meal, wanting to make sure the human meatbag wouldn't overpower her little Ravnos. "Feed on him, kid." she urged. "Just be sure you don't kill him. We need him. We need him conscious." she added despite knowing that the chances of Derrick killing the cop were low.

She turned an ear back to Nico, listening to the lies he was now making the poor, attempted-seducer believe. Oh, it was too good, Jenn chuckled, taking a glance at the man, seeing the guilt build up in him as he listened to Nico's voice. Then the priest turned to the cop, once Derrick had finished, starting in on that one. She was outright laughing as Nico lead the two humans, one now under arrest, from the hotel. As the door closed, she shook her head, slapping a hand on Nico's back. "Damn, brother, you are just too good at that..." she said with a smile.

Slowly, she turned to Derrick again, now that the fun was over. She handed the piece of paper with the horribly childish drawing back. "Okay kid, I'm going to trust your mind more than your drawing skills here today. Tell me you know what you need to know about this place." she said to him, her mirth leaving. "Tell me you have an idea of at least how to get in quietly along with Shadow Team. That you have an idea of what you need to get past, at least on the first floor..."
Ghaz
Elder Vampire
Elder Vampire

Post by Ghaz »

Derrick listened to the Reverend saying "Yes." before watching him vanish. He couldn't help but wonder where he went off to. Derrick looked at the Ductus then looked around wondering when the Reverend was going to show up again. He started to think about his drawing again getting the image in his head to replicate it if he really needed to. Derrick wondered what they were going to think of his detailed drawing. When the Reverend returned Derrick was confused why he brought back a cop with him. He listened to what the Reverend said then looked at the cop wondering that he was planning to do with the cop.

Derrick listened to the Reverend talk before hearing the Reverend tell him to hurry up. He quickly began to feed on the cop as usual. After feeding he got up and looked at the other too waiting to see what their plan was with these two people. Derrick listened to the Reverend talk to the cop and thought to himself 'Well that was interesting.' Derrick looked at the Ductus and listened to her intently. He answered her saying "I looked at the building drew the details the patterns on the bricks as well as the material I could see inside so when it comes down to it if need be I can make an illusion of it so it looks normal." He began to think how they were going to get the shadow team in quietly and then said "I don't know exactly but if you need me to go back and get more information I could."
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

"On the contrary, thats exactly what I needed. Keep them nice and confused, and thinking everything is status quo while we drain them for everything in their safe....though we can honestly say this isn't just about the money, is it? No for that we'd be better off targeting armored trucks. This is about showing complete disregard for their modern order. Its chaos cammies really seem to fear. Thats the one thing they can't get their silly little brains around. They haven't figured it out. No matter what we do, these simple little ants will fix it, because they have to. Their lives depend on it, and while they do we'll still be eating them. Its the natural order of things, really. We're just forcing them to look at the obvious."

He caught himself, "Anyways, good job, kid. We're going to have to work on that whole, 'respect for human life' thing. Wait, I never thought to ask...but..you weren't..." Nico looked around, knowing the words he was about to utter was something accursed, and not to be thrown about lightly. He leaned in a little, dropping his voice to a loud whisper "a vegetarian before you were turned, we're you?" his look was one of genuine concern, as if someone looking at a box, pondering if it was a bomb, money, a rabid squirrel?! suspicion and concern definitely showed across his face as he awaited an answer.
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Jenn waved a hand dismissively in Derrick's direction at his answer to her. "Well, we didn't recruit you for your artistic talents, thank god. As long as you know what to recreate to make the wall or door or whatever look seamless from the outside." she replied. She frowned slightly before she continued. "Having seen that werewolf you created though, maybe you do have some artistic talents after all... they just lie elsewhere than in drawing." It was true. That werewolf had been damned detailed and life-like. Even with how powerful they were, they were likely not much of a match for an experienced one and they had been ready to run to the hills when the illusion had come up upon them. It had been more than impressive for such a young Cainite and would be a powerful tool for the pack. Now if only they could line up the flesh-crafter....

She turned to Nico with a nod to what he was saying. "We want money but yes, this one isn't about the money. The base of it is to see how well we can do or if we need to adapt anything.. or anyone." she said. "Though it might be one of the more prestigious targets, it's a test run as well. And of course we would choose a target to hurt out enemies. Multiple birds with one stone." She was pretty confident in her people in regards to this... even more so because she was equally confident in the humans' lack of ability to detect or stop them. After all, Cainite were the superior species, for oh, so many reasons.

Jenn's expression turned a bit darker as Nico brought up the one point of concern she still had with the kid, though the expression the Lasombra wore as he asked if the kid was a vegetarian nearly knocked her out of her serious mien. Finally she hooked a finger at Derrick. "Kid, I don't know or care what you were before this life. Doesn't matter to me one little bit. Before this life, we were all weak, animals... prey." she said.

"Now, we are the predators. Humans exist to work for us, to lay the groundwork for us.. be our entertainment and to feed us. Nothing more. I want you to go and think very hard about the next question I ask. I want you to analyze inside your own mind for this. You hesitate to kill even when you are near to starving when you can take all and be full. Why do you seem to still hold humans in higher regard than yourself?" she asked.

"Some humans, maybe.. ones that are more useful alive but the ones that aren't? Why do you still feel for them? A race that would destroy you, all of us, if they were ever to find out, as a whole, that we exist? You were once Romani, yes? Even then, most other humans treated you as the outsider, right? Shunned you, were suspicious of you. Detested your presence. So what loyalties do you owe them? I am genuinely curious. Take your time in thinking about the answer." she said, serious but concerned. Concern, that was something she didn't feel for many anymore, she realized, even if she had once. Only for her pack now. Only for those who were worthy.

( I mentioned the tzimisce but there was plans to have Vitor be one to bring one in.. I still need to see if I can catch him online at some point soon.. not sure what's going on. )
Ghaz
Elder Vampire
Elder Vampire

Post by Ghaz »

Derrick listened to the Reverend and the Ductus were saying and thought how he liked that they always had bigger ideas in what they were doing. When the Reverend told him what he needed to work on Derrick didn't feel like he needed to work on anything. Then he heard the Reverend next question and smirked a little before answering "No I was not a Vegetarian." Derrick looked at the Ductus and listened to her words intently since this seem like a serious matter to them. All he could think while listened to her was that she feel very strongly about this.

After listening to the Ductus words he thought about the question for a little bit and looked at the Ductus then to the Reverend then back to the Ductus saying "I could use them to corrupt and they can't corrupt if they are dead. It don't matter if they are of high positions in the human society or they are the lowest of the low they can all be used to corrupt so if I go and kill one that means their is one less out there that could be corrupted." Derrick felt strongly about what he said but he knew if he really had to go and kill some he would especially if it was an order but in the end he would still feel that their deaths would be wasteful.