Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere-Travius
Fera Tribes: Corax
Sabbat Clan: Lasombra

Re: Sabbat : The Next Chapter

Post by Aedan Travius »

"Now that this is completed, we can begin preparations to bring on the next one, and by preparations, I mean isolation. Get yourself ready Derrick, by tomorrow night we'll be hunting our marks, and our work as to be clean, at least not leading any suspicion to us. As for the rest of this night, enjoy it as you will. Welcome to the pack" Nicolai said finally.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Post by Keira Kelly »

After they had all contributed a small portion of blood to it, and after Nicolai had done whatever it was priests did to the blood, Jenn took the chalice from him. She paused for a moment as she held in front of her face. The smell of the mixed, thick, red liquid within it was intoxicating. Being Cainite blood, it smelt different than did fresh, warm human blood but that didn't mean it wasn't just as delicious. That it was of her pack made it even more so. She raised the chalice to her lips, tilting it so the tepid blood poured into her mouth. Not too much though, just a portion. The taste inflamed her urge to hunt, even though she wasn't hungry. It was a thrill to hunt, seduce and feed... and kill. One she couldn't get enough of. It was still a wonder to her that she now had what she felt she had always deserved. A life that suited her.

Her drink finished, Jenn passed the chalice on to Nico's childe, watching carefully as the blood-filled cup made its way around the circle, finally to the newest inductee, Derrick. She licked her lips, not wanting to waste any minuscule remnants of the vitae as she watched. The Ravnos drank his portion quickly... almost too quickly. It wouldn't affect anything but it made her wonder about his temperament. She frowned. She'd have to have a little talk with him later.

Her eyes, glanced over as Nicolai began to speak, closing out the ritual. She arched an eyebrow as Nico welcomed Derrick to the pack. "Ah, my dear Reverend, I think you mean : welcome to the future of the Sabbat!" she corrected as her gaze turned back to the Ravnos. She smiled, showing her fangs which had descended while drinking the combined vitae. She turned a sharp look at the Gangrel of the pack. "Stokes, stick around the hotel... We may have need of you in this task.." she commanded. She didn't want to have to go searching for him again in case either his scouting or his protean forms came in handy. "Tomorrow, Operation Culling begins..." she added with a viscous smile.

She hooked a finger in Derrick's direction, gesturing him over to her. When he obliged, she put an arm around his shoulder, not quite as amicably as controlling. "Ah, kid.. You do like drinking the blood, don't you?" she asked. "You didn't seem to relish it as much as you should. Learn to indulge your desires, kid. You've been a Cainite for a while. You can't tell me that you don't like blood after all this time... And what about the guy downstairs? I bet you left him alive. You were near starving and you didn't even take all that you could have I bet..." she continued, her smile turning to a fit of a frown. "Why is that? We have eternity, kid. Eternity to revel in what make living on the earth great. In all of life's pleasures. Among us Cainites, we all have pleasures, some more perverted than others and we all share at least one in common: blood. So indulge when you drink! Indulge in your other guilty pleasures!" she exclaimed.

"You like stealing, right, kid? That's another of your pleasures, isn't it? Now that you are a part of us, you are now privy to all the little secrets we keep." Her smile was back, bigger than before as she turned to face Nico. She continued speaking to Derrick though. "We just so happen to have some minions who are being trained for the very special task of robbing banks... Other packs make shovelheads for cannon-fodder. We make shovelheads with talents, for purposes..." She chuckled. "Maybe it's time for Derrick here to meet your little squad of Lasombra, Nico." She turned back to the Ravnos. "Kid, Nico's band can't be seen at all on cameras... and you can make illusions that can even fool those too.. What do you think of that, kid? That something you'd be interested in?"
Ghaz
Elder Vampire
Elder Vampire
Clan: Lasombra
Fera Tribes: Bagheera
SM Chapter: Dark Angels
Sabbat Clan: Ravnos Antitribu

Post by Ghaz »

After the ritual was complete Derrick couldn't help but look forward to helping the pack in what ever way he can. He listened to the others intently. Derrick notice the Ductus then walked over to her to see what she needed of him. He listened to her intently answering her saying "I like drinking the blood." He continued to listen to her words thinking 'My desire is to steal and I always indulge in stealing.' He continued to answer her question saying "The sooner I got what I required from him I went to go do what I like doing." Derrick was a little more confused why he should relish the blood when he just uses the blood to help him do what he loves to do. He continued to listen then saying "I will try to indulge in my other pleasures in the future." He knew this was only going to help him in the future so he take this lesson to heart.

When she asked him if he liked stealing he answered with a big smile saying "I love stealing." He continued to listen to the Ductus intently after she brought up stealing. After she told him the plans about their minions being trained to rob banks Derrick couldn't help but get more excited about it. When she asked him if he would interested in it he quickly answered her saying "Yes I would be interested in helping you all with this task."
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

Isis looked at the kid with annoyance, but he seemed like a cute kid. But it would take time to take him seriously, and she didn't like the idea of her crew being encroached on. She was getting to enjoy the power, but she didn't dare cross Elizabeth.

Nico smiled, knowing full well how territorial she was. "Well then, we'll have to coordinate that. First thing, to pick the job. Hmmm...I've got it! A bank job. Kid, do you think you could create the illusion that all was normal? Like if we had the safe door blasted open, and the cops came, all they would see is a solid wall where the front should be?" He realized what he was asking was no small task, but if it could be done, it would be an epic robbery.
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Jenn sighed at Derrick's answer to her. "Like?" she repeated. "How can you merely 'like' blood.." she asked, shaking her head. She glanced over to Nico to share her disbelief before turning back to Derrick. There was nothing to match the taste of blood, nothing in life and nothing in un-life. It was pure ecstasy, the silky, warm blood. It was life itself in liquid form. She had never seen another Cainite who hadn't savoured the unique taste. She began to wonder if maybe they had made a mistake. Maybe this kid really wasn't a vampire... He looked the part but only merely liking blood? She made a thoughtful sound to herself. "Kid, you must have only ever gone after the swill before then..." she stated. "Catch yourself a young, rich, healthy meal and you will definitely learn that blood can be so much more than just 'likeable'." She smiled. "We'll get you to be a proper gourmand eventually."

She clicked her nails together a few times as she listened to more. "So you fed from our guest in the basement and then 'went to go do what you like doing'." she echoed. Her head tilted, her brow lowered dangerously. "I hope that doesn't mean that you stole anything from me." she warned. Derrick would not last two seconds were he ever to cross her. There was only one Jenn had that much loyalty towards.. and even that would be pushing it. She knew if Nico ever took anything, it would be for a purpose, not for self-gain. The venomous tone in her voice disappeared but the threat did not. "You'd never steal from me, would you..." She smiled. "No, no you wouldn't." she answered herself.

She chuckled at hearing Nico's thoughts on a bank job. That would be a good use of Derrick's talents, indeed. The sort of thief she was, she had always relied on subterfuge, picking locks or using open windows to get to her target. Things not easily noticed by passersby. Her priest was right though. It would be easier to blast their way into a bank, faster too. And being able to conceal the damage would make all the difference. It was only too bad that the illusion would not last if anyone tried to touch one of the missing doors. But that would be a reason to station one of Shadow Team just behind the illusion. If anyone came through it, they would be in for a very rude surprise of a pissed of Cainite. She turned back to Derrick, her previous mood completely gone. "What do you think, Derrick? Can you do as the Reverend asks?"
Ghaz
Elder Vampire
Elder Vampire

Post by Ghaz »

Derrick listened to the Ductus talk but he couldn't help but think to himself about how he just uses blood to keep on doing what he likes most. When she brought up what he likes doing he answered saying "I wouldn't steal from you all." He knew he wouldn't steal from them even if he really wanted to since he has heard about them and wouldn't want to be on any of their bad side.

Derrick looked at the Reverend and listened to him before answering "Easily that wouldn't be a problem especially for me." He was proud of his capabilities when it came to Illusions. After answering he thought to himself 'Creating a wall would be way more easier then the Lupine I created to impress the Ductus and the Reverend.' "What ever you all need as an distraction I can easily make with an Illusion of it." he stated proudly.
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

Nico smiled, "Well then, looks like it's on. Ventrue are going to fucking love this. Isis, I need one of your troops to gather intel, your sending the to Park ave..."

Isis eyes got big, "You weren't joking...Nico...thats.." "Yea, exactly. Its THE target. We hit the Ventrue interest pretty hard last time, but this will be a slap their clan feels around the fucking world."

"They'll come after us...in ways that are unprecedented. Not just the camarilla, everyone from the FBI, CIA, to the Kremlin, Interpol, and Scotland Yard will be on this...but if its your command, I will make it so." She said finally. If she had a beating heart, it would have beat out of her chest. It had been a long time since she had truly felt terrified. But at the same time, Nico stood there. The symbol of what gifts are possible to the faithful. True victory over his enemy and death. They could not fail.

Nico wasn't angry at her words, on the contrary, they brought a smile to his face as the excitement in his soul sparked. He felt they were just this side of invincible, and soon, it would be put to the test. This job alone would make them all legends, and as such, he sought to see all of the pack take a hand in this one.

"When we are done with this, we will be the legends packs aspire to centuries from now. Isis, go set your team in motion," Nico walked around, looking for a pen and paper, as of late he'd left quite a few laying around making plans, rough drafts for the finished sanctuary, etc. When he found one, he flipped to an empty page, and wrote down an address '270 Park Ave' and handed the paper to Derrick.

"Your going to want to do your homework on that location, get a feel for the front especially, and any window that would betray us, and pick the best place for the illusion, be in outside or maybe even inside about 15 feet. Wherever, I'll leave it to you."

After Isis had left, Nico looked at Stokes, "No one ever expects the animals to be listening, I know I have the shadow unit scoping, but i want you to keep an eye on the place for the space of one night, probably tomorrow night, we've already lost part of this one. But I need you to look for any kindred going in, and how many."

He looked at Jen, when he had her attention, his eyes shifted to the next room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the next room, Nico lowered his voice,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Already they know we have more promise then any before us, but after this, dear Ductus, you may very well be in a position to take power from the Archbishop. We do this job, we recruit, not for our pack, but recruit other whole packs. Get sworn allegiance from each ducti and ductus. Then challenge the archbishop with a vote of no confidence in his leadership or power. Nothing will be able to stop us!"
Keira Kelly

Post by Keira Kelly »

Jenn saw that look pass through Derrick's eyes, the look that said spoke of fear at what they were capable of. That look that spoke that he knew there would be no mercy should he ever cross them. He knew the consequences and she was confident that he wouldn't dare tread across that line. She smiled. "No, you wouldn't." she answered. Memory of what Nico had done to the one Cainite back at the arena last week... Well, that was the least of what they could do. It may have been gory but it had been a fast death for the unfortunate heckler. It hadn't been nearly so quick for the Cammy scum they had caught. She still savoured the feel of the newer power of her own blood. Oh it was delicious.... She wished she could find more, steal the power from others.. but it was unlikely they would so easily find a vampire of the appropriate generation. Unfortunate. She would have to content herself with other pursuits for now. In any case, had they not needed the Costellos they had captured to lower their own generations, Jenn would have made sure they would have suffered well and long for daring to tread into the territory of the Sabbat.

Her eyes narrowed as they shifted to Nico talking to his childe. She wasn't clear on what target her priest was proposing; there were quite a number of banks along Park Avenue, though many were main branches... It would certainly be a pay day to rip off one of those. Isis seemed to understand the target, likely because they had spoken more about that sort of thing in the past, but she still didn't like being left in the dark. If it was as Nico said, something that would be a major blow to the Blue Bloods.. especially Cammy Blue Bloods..., it would be worth it. When the Lasombra wrote something down and handed it to Derrick, Jenn caught sight of it, of the address. Understanding dawned on her, bringing a pleased smile to her lips.

"Nico, I knew you were devious.. and daring, but I had no idea just how much so." she told him. She had thought it would just be a simple bank job for starters, to test the new assets out but.. well, she should have known better. This was Nicolai. "Are you going to want Strike team present as well? Or at least ready on hand outside? They cannot replicate the anonymity of Shadow Team, nor Derrick, but if anything goes wrong, no human would ever see them coming...." she offered.

After Nico asked Stokes to assist, the Gangrel looked to her. Jenn gave him a sharp nod, pleased that despite Nico giving out orders, the Gangrel knew who was in power. She caught site of the priest glance her way, catching her eyes, then slide away to the next room. With Isis and Stokes already gone too, that left only her and Derrick.. and Brutus. She pointed at Derrick. "This job is going to be enough to make or break us. It could lead to all of our deaths if anyone screws up, kid. Research everything you need, ask questions if you need.. and coordinate the hell out of this with Nicolai... We'll be right back though." she said before heading off to follow the Lasombra.

She came to a halt in front of Nicolai once in the privacy of the other room, gesturing for him to speak. A thoughtful look came over her face as he did. Archbishop.. it did have a ring to it. There were a few issues with Nico's proposal though. Namely, if they recruited other packs, there would be questions as to whether those individuals were worthy of being named True Sabbat. At the very least, they'd have next to no status among their faction. At worst, a higher organization within the Sabbat might call for the destruction of such packs. She shook her head no. "Nobody would recognize these packs. Their Ducti would have no experience, no status... But that did give me an idea."

She gave him an amused smile. "It may require more subtlety than you are used to, brother. We are already rising stars here in the city, likely further than that too. If we were to discredit the Archbishop and make a move to usurp this power, there would be few that would try to stop it. The Archbishop could do nothing... and if we were to uncover, let's say.. his dealings with the Camarilla?" she chuckled. "If it was us specifically who discovered this, we would have packs begging us to take over.... Not all but many of the lesser ones. We would have numbers on our side, the numbers of veteran packs..." she suggested instead.
Ghaz
Elder Vampire
Elder Vampire

Post by Ghaz »

Derrick listened to the Reverend intently but he couldn't help but feel excited about everything their going to be doing soon. After listening he realized they probably been planing this for a while but he hoped that he could help them pull it off easier. Derrick knew if the risks were high then the rewards would greater than usual. 'I wouldn't mind being known.' He thought to himself. Derrick grabbed the paper and looked at the paper smiling and began to think 'This is going to be amazing.'

Derrick listened to the Ductus and nodded knowing that he needed to get all the information he needed to make sure nothing goes wrong. 'This is how I will show them what im capable of then they will know that I am a valuable member of this pack.' He thought before looking back to the others and began to listen to them again. He watched as the Ductus and the Reverend walked to a different room and thought 'I should probably get going to go check out this place and get as much information as I possibly can.' He waited for a bit not wanting to disturbed the Ductus and the Reverend before walking to the door and knocking on it. He noticed the Ductus wave him in and quickly asked if he could go quickly to see the place and once she said yes all he could say was "Great."

After Derrick got permission he quickly began to leave to the address. He knew he was going to have questions but he could just ask them once he go back from checking out the address for a while. Once he left his new home he began to walk towards the address using his phone while playing with a yoyo to pass the time. "I cant wait to get this started." he said to himself trying to pass the time.
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

Already the gears could be seen turning in her bishops mind, "No point in waiting for the proper evidence to fall into our lap. We need a way to properly frame them, and we need it to be beyond doubt. This...this will take some doing. Should we see about starting a 'deal' of sorts with the cammies? Claim to know about the ones who commited these heinous[i\] acts against them. Anonymously of course. What say you, beloved ductus?" He said with a charm. This would fit well into their resume indeed.

To kill in mass was definitely pure sabbat, but so was guile and betrayal. They would have their enemies at each others throats while the pillaged and plundered the city and all it had to offer them before growing a force to large, powerful and organized for anyone to oppose. He would watch his sister rise to the top of the sabbat, and he would be behind her, her eternal shadow.

Nicolai chuckled, "Oh, how twisted and beautiful. To wipe out their kin, then play on their devastated emotions to bend them to our will, before ultimately sending them to join their fallen kin. We really do set standards for our fellow packs. Seriously, they should fallow us in silence with notepad and pen, desperate to scribble and jewel of wisdom gleemed." he said with a wink.