Section to Role-play WoD in.
WarPoodle
Fledgling
Fledgling
Clan: Ravnos
Sabbat Clan: Tzimisce

Re: Random Encounter

Post by WarPoodle »

*she listens to his story with intense intrest. She was such a sucker for a good story it seemed. And with that kind of background she was sure he had many worth listening to. When he passes back the joint she takes a long slow hit smileing as she actualy feels it expand and absorbe in her lungs. After she takes a second she passes it back* I would be happy to provide entertainment when you desire such. Usualy my audience are just the children at the orphanage I run. And your magic plant there is more than enough incentive.

*she leans against a wall there setting her violin down carefully leaning it against her leg. She smiles brightly at him* I consider myself lucky to have met a more fun and agreeable branch on the tremere family tree. Though I am sorry your sire was so cruel as to think it would be ok to destroy you like some lab rat.
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Clan: Tremere-Travius
Fera Tribes: Corax
Sabbat Clan: Lasombra

Post by Aedan Travius »

"No worries, everything happens for a reason, and while it sucked at the time, I would change nothing even if I could. Orphanage? Do tell?" He said with a smile. Nothing about this girl said boring to him, but she just seemed to get more and more interesting by the second.

The joint was becoming a roach now, and being kindred, that wasn't a good thing. He put it out and pulled out his second one, called a small flame to his hand and lit it, hit it, and past it to her as they continued their conversation. "Actually, hold on, lets sit down."
There was a half staircase next to the door leading out, giving access to what he assumed was some kind of A/C box. He walked her to the steps, and motioned her to take her seat first. It wasn't always so, but he did at least try to be a gentlemen. "forgive me, continue"
He was feeling much more relaxed now after his first joint, and wondered if after this one she would join him on a hunt. Munchies we're munchies afterall.
WarPoodle
Fledgling
Fledgling

Post by WarPoodle »

*she shrugs and answers him as they move to the stairs and sit down. She sits with her violin in her lap and she relaxes back with her elbows on the step above the one she is sitting on* I was raised in an orphanage. It was not a happy place to grow up but I guess it wasn't the worst. Those nuns were just mean and back then in the 40s and 50s there was no such thing as child wellfare. When I came to this city after my sire was killed. I stumbled apon an orphanage in dire need of some fun. So I took charge. Ghouled the owner and moved in.

*she takes a couple hits from the second joint and smiles warmly at him as she passes it back* thank you by the way for this. I owe you one. *she was overjoyed to have found such plesant company in this city and a but surprised by it*
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

"40's? You look incredible for your age," he said with a wink, "This has honestly been my pleasure. And anyways, I think we're going to be seeing alot of each other. Orphanage, huh? I would think children would need pets." he said, his smile turning devious, he sat next to her, "As I've mentioned, my chantry does alot of development in our art, one of my children, and thankfully one of my most loyal, has made amazing progress with manipulating biology. What I'm trying to build up to is, he's managed to combine a cat with raven wings. A gryphon of sorts. Also with dogs, but the cats of course are smaller and cuter." He said. It would be nice to be around children again.
WarPoodle
Fledgling
Fledgling

Post by WarPoodle »

*she laughs at his comment about her young looks. Her laughter is like music with her enchanting voice and spreads an intense feeling of joy* well I'm on a special diet.. keeps me young *she smirks and winks at him playfully. As he talks about the animals she looks surprised and curious* I would love to see these creatures. They sound adorable!

*she can't help but chuckle as a thought pops into her head* would one of these creatures lay eggs? *she smirks at him looking amused* I'm sure the children would be facinated by such an animal. They think I'm a fairy... well the older ones think I'm a magicion but the younger ones still believe in fairies*
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

He smiled at this. "So you've created a world of magic, then? How marvelous. I always thought it was of no consequence wether or not a world of magic truly existed or not. Because even if it didn't, then why couldn't one simply be created." as he said this his eyes seemed to be looking at something past the stars.
He then sat up, and looked confused, "You know...honestly...I'm not sure...we've haven't tried to breed them yet. I'm not sure they can, though at this point I have no reason to think they can't either. Huh...So strange to me that such a thought never crossed my mind." He then looked at her playfully, making it obvious he was checking her out, "With that said, that diet of yours is definitely doing the trick." he said winking at her, "After this I'm going to be hungry, would the Lady Piper join me for a hunt?" He asked her politely.
WarPoodle
Fledgling
Fledgling

Post by WarPoodle »

*she chuckless and nods* yeah I supose I did. I think it better that way.. better atleast then trying too explane to children that the one looking after them is a vampire. And it does keep them happy. The orphanage wasn't such a happy place for kids before I made some changes and replaced some of the less agreeable staff. *she smiles relaxing as they talk.*

*she laughs as he gets a little confused by her question her eyes sparkling with amusement* it seems a logical thing to consider. Though it does make one wonder what kind of eggs such a creature would lay if it did infact lay eggs. *she smirks at him winking at the compliment* it is a very effective diet. *she ponders the suggestion of a hunt then shrugs* I could definatly eat.. *she chuckles* that magic plant of yours does bring back fond memories
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Post by Aedan Travius »

At that moment, he had and idea, "You like music don't you? You were kind enough to play for me, so allow me to play for you...a friend of mine owns a club, 'The Rose and Thorn', they have a piano she lets me play from time to time. Its a kindred club, so we can get a snack there before going...to dinner." He said with an innocent smile.
WarPoodle
Fledgling
Fledgling

Post by WarPoodle »

*he is awarded with a bright breathtaking smile, well if he had breath to take* I love piano I would love to see you play. Perhaps I can play along *she taps her violin* sounds like a fun night. I have been to the Rose and Thorn once before to meet the proper people *meaning the prince* what kind of music do you like to play?
Aedan Travius
Antediluvian
Antediluvian

Random Encounter

Post by Aedan Travius »

He walked with his charming company back into the building, taking the stairs the whole way down as they talked. Her orphanage seemed a fantastic site indeed. As they walked towards the Rose and Thorn, Aedan collected the words back in his head, preparing to play a song there he hadn't played since shortly after he came to Toronto in the first place. It was nostalgic, and Aedan has a weakness for nostalgia.

Upon entering the club, he went first to Keira's table to ask her permission to use the Piano. A band was currently playing, but would be done soon, freeing up the stage. From there he walked Piper to a table near the stage and waited for the band to finish, "Come on, " he said with a smile and led her up with her violin, and took his seat on the piano bench, lifting the key cover and placing his fingers over the ivory keys.
Aedan started Playing in a slow, longing melody on the piano.

"After the summoned tempest roar,
and ariel was freed to soar
the magicians views were finally heard,
and he passed on these his final words:

All my charms are overthrown,
and what power I have lefts my own,
which is so very faint its true,
I must her be confined by you,

but let me not,
since I have my dukesdom got
but release me from these bands,
with the help of your good hands"

*note: the following part is done in a smoother flow with no pauses between lines*
"A gentle breath of yours my sails must fill or else my project fails
which was to please, which was to please, which darling was to please.."

*returns back to original tempo*
"Now I want spirits to enforce
and art to enchant
and my ending is despair,
unless I be relieved by prayer,"

*note: the following part is done in a smoother flow with no pauses between lines*
"which pierces through as it assaults mercy itself and frees all faults, and as you from your crimes would pardoned be..." *slows*
"Let your indulgence set me free.

I summon a tempest of my own,
I just couldn't leave it alone,
if I have a play left in me,
let me be heard by the sea.

All my charms were overthrown,
and what power I have lefts my own,
which is now very dangerous to,
I now confine my will to you.

But judge me sweetly my dark love,
for I know they won't high above,
release me when you choose,
with a knife just cut me loose.

A gentle voice of yours my ears must here, or else my purpose fails,
which was to please, which was to please, my Dark Darling was to please.

Now I want spirits to enforce my will,
and art to enchant you still,
and my ending is despair,
unless I tame this hate to care,

I'll melt away the icy chill,
to see the ending play out still,
and as you from your chains would freed be,
Let your indulgence pardon me."

Aedan closed the cover to piano keys, stood, and took a bow with Piper after the song was completed and the audience cheered.