Ancillae
Clan: Ravnos
Garou Tribe: Silver Fangs
Fera Tribes: Gurahl - River Keepers
SM Chapter: Blood Angels
Sabbat Clan: Gangrel Antitribu

Re: Darkness over the chantry

Post by Aynn Marks »

"Well no, I didn't.....I've simply been feeding whenever I can, so to have it be pre bottled like that, it's kind of unsettling; you at least have to be able to see that aspect of it. I did not mean any disrespect, which is at least why I accepted it." Aynn began to play with her hands again, picking at the nails reluctantly. Thinking back about the revelation, she got into the car, and began to talk once more. "Why is the one you embraced doing this? I can't imagine why someone would rebel against their sire in such a way....."

They had begun to drive to the club; it was a bit of a distance, but the drive didn't seem too bad as they spoke about things past.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah
Clan: Tremere
Fera Tribes: Corax

Post by AedanTravius[old] »

Nicolai smiled, "I never expect you to do anything your not comfortable with, out of respect or not, so don't worry about that. As for my estranged childer, Everyone acts to different things in different ways. He always resented the way I recruited him, and being a college professor was a bit of an elitist. I think it pissed him off that I looked so young, and if he ever found out I actually am younger then him, I don't imagine that helped. He was ambitious, what bothers me is that all of my children were blood bonded to me, two of them I'm bonded to. I'm guessing their the two that have been giving the congregation hope. How he overcame that to betray me the way he did is something I'll be asking him before I strike him down. So its a good thing we're getting something to eat. He developed the path of magnetism, I can't help but think using that to his advantage in a swordfight will be second nature to him." He finished, as he pulled up to the club, parking just down the street the first place he found parking. He turned off the car, opened his door to get out, telling her, "hold that thought," closing his door he walked around and opened the door for her, "You'll have to forgive me, I'm old fashioned," After she got out he reached in and flipped a switch to lower the hood, and locked the car up, then closed her door.

"If you haven't been here, this is Keira's club. Nice place, when I first moved to Toronto I spent alot of time here. " He said as they walked in, seeing Keira and Cy at her normal table. "The more things change, the more things stay the same," he said with a smile.

MERGES WITH ELYSIUM http://elysium.raptorred.com/forum/view ... start=1490
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

Flashes of his sire flashed before him, standing there with his calm, condescending demeanor, suddenly his face turned twisted with hatred, "YOU FUCKING LABRAT!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DEFY ME!!!!", his face turned to the Tremere Elder, "YOU FUCKING REJECTED PIECE OF SIMILAC, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL OUR SOULS!!!!!" The being the burst into flame, and fell apart to ash, he then saw himself standing over the pile, "You started me on this path, and I will follow it till my final death."

He jumped up from the couch he layed on in one of the backrooms in Keira's club. "What a fucking nightmare..." he said to himself, rubbing his hands over his face. He knew tonight he would need to train. He moved all the furniture to one side of the room, thankful it had a raised ceiling. He stood in the center and began practicing, starting with basics. He started with an overhead swing, his movements slow, deliberate. His right hand with a loose grip against the tsuba, his left over the kashira pulling, creating tension and force with his swings. His focus precision. With each swing his speed progressed faster and faster. 250 swings. He followed with the other four basic swings, 250 each. Then went into his form. He had one night. His opponent sucked with a sword, but he knew he would use magnetism to turn his sword into a hell of a weapon. He could just burn him to ash, but his pride was to strong. He would not fold, he would not take the easy way out, he would take him to the brink of death with his own blade, then at that last moment he would set him on fire. He wanted him to fill the terror of being burned to death, he wanted that to be his final and last memory in this world.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

An hour and half had past, and he knew he needed something to drink. He picked up his scabbard from the floor and sheathed his sword, placing it underneath the couch he had been sleeping on.
Leaving the room he headed to the club, when the thought occurred to him. The good Reverend had mentioned Frederich's minions had been through there, and that some of the congregation had gone missing, not to mention he was hungry. Instead he went out the back, and walked around the club to the streetside. He walked across the street and down a ways to his car, pulled the keys out of his pocket, and unlocked the door. Looking around, it was obvious it was still fairly early from the human traffic. He pulled out, and drove towards his chantry, but he stopped a block away. Turning off his car, he got out, locked the door, then shut it, cutting into the alleyway, and going towards the church. From the allyway he heard a women, begging, "Please, please don't, my baby boy!" He saw two men, looking to be in there twenties, one holding what looked like a 2 year old boy, and the other held the women by her throat. He walked towards them, not even trying to hide, "So...you must be the trash my progeny created," "Who the fuck are you?!" He continued till he made eye contact with the one holding the child, "place the child down..."
dom 2
roll: 9,9,5,3,10
successes: 3
The man stood there, in jeans and a flannel shirt, in shock, as he slowly put the child down, who ran towards his mom "Good boy, this is really the type he picked?"
He then placed his gaze on the one that had been holding the women against the wall, he let her go to focus his attention on Aedan. "I'm your grandsire, or more to the point, your executioner."
Lure of flames 3
roll: 3,10,4,2,8,6,6,8,10,1
diff: 6
successes 5
Placing out his hand he set the one closest to the wall on fire with a flame just large enough to cover his legs, screaming he threw himself to the ground, and the other looked at him in horror. "FUCK ME!!!" While he was distracted Aedan latched to his neck and started to drink him dry while the other put himself out. He left him just short of dying, then threw his body to the ground, the other crying, charred, but put out. Aedan quickly descended on him, drinking him near dry, then leaving him there. He dragged one on the other, then walked deeper into the alleyway, turned around, and raised his hand,
Lure of flames 3
roll: 7,3,10,7,4,6,8,8,1,5
successes 5
The bodies lit up with a campfire size flame, as the burned quickly to ash that was caught by the wind and swept away. "not my normal choice, but I feel much better already.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

After taking care of two of his descendants, he continued down the alleyway to the church, coming from behind. He went in through the bag, coming through the Reverend's office, planning on coming out to where the Alter was when he heard crying, and begging, "Stop crying! This is a happy occassion!" Aedan cracked the door open he could see another of what must be Fredericks children holding a man by the throat, killing him, blood dripping on the ground, "his sacrifice satiates the hunger of your gods!" He said as he walked backwards, to take his place at the alter, for his sick little sermon. The man turned to get his footing up the two steps of the chancel, then turned back to the congregation, "Do we not take care of you?! Do we not..." Aedan opened the door quitly, rushed behind him, and pulled him back, off balance and dug into his neck with his fangs and began to drink ravenously. Metal crosses, were flying off the wall, no doubt his path of magnetism being used without being able to focus through the fear, when the body was near dry, but there was still barely something left, he let the body drop, "Tomorrow night, THIS ENDS! I will strike them down, and you will have nothing left to fear. There will be no service tomorrow, stay home, and when you return the night after know that I will be back on watch guarding you, protecting you, seeking retribution for you!" The body the kindred had dropped was still breathing shallow. Aeden nicked his thumb and squeezed off some drops in his mouth. "He'll be okay."

Aedan dragged the body out the back, into the alley, set it on fire, and walked away, with a cold expression. The body quickly reduced to ash, carried off by the night winds across the dirty alleyway. "A fitting place for trash to end up" he thought.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

As he walked down the allyway towards his car, he kept thinking about the scene he had seen in the church. He'd like to believe he was the hero that saved the day, but he'd been in torpor for almost a year. How long had they been tortured?! They weren't of his bloodline, but they nonetheless served them well in the past, to be treated like that. "WHAT FUCKING TRASH!!!" He yelled, as the anger exploded in him, his voice echoing on the building walls. "I let this happen. I trusted him. I embraced him for that matter. This is my fualt, and tomorrow, I'll begin my penance with his death." he said, talking to himself. Then a thought occurred. When he got to the car he scoured it, he couldn't find his phone. Not that it would matter, it would have most certainly been turned off. He had to get back to the club. He sat in his seat, closed his door, and started his car, driving back to the club. He took him a bit to find parking, damn club was busy. When he finally found one he had to walk to blocks back to the club, he went through the front, nodding at the doorman, paying no attention the crowd gathered, he kept his focus straight ahead, and went to the backroom where he had left his sword. Being an office it had a phone, he picked it up and started dialing. *ring* *ring* "Hello?" "Miss me?" "AEDAN?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?! DUDE!!! Right after you dissapeared, I mean RIGHT after that Frederich fuck started acting like he was laying down the law, had it out with that little fucker." "Yea, the fucker betrayed me to the prince and hade me staked. A new prince took power and put a friend of mine on his council, got saved, and have already made a deal with him. He's calling him to a meeting tomorrow night so I can settle this shit and take back my chantry, Listen, what happened to Sawilo?" "He's been chillin with Mist, so is it cool to come back?" "Fuck yea, if you can hurry your ass maybe you'll get here in time to see me execute him, " "Shit, dude, hold on, " he could here him away from the phone, "pack your shit, we're going back, yea, its cool, like, pack now, I want to get back there like...oh...now?" he came back on the phone, "Shit, we'll be on our way in about an hour, we got this new ghoul chick, she's pretty cool, we'll have her drive all night, dude, she is hooked on the blood like it was cocaine." Aedan laughed at that remark. "Hurry your ass up, then. Oh, if you get here during the day, tell her to park next to the club, when night falls we'll move." "Allrighty then" "Laters" *click* Aedan hung up the phone, smiling, he laid on the couch and looked at the ceiling. He would just wait now,
*KNOCK KNOCK* Aedan got up, thinking it was Keira, he opened the door to a young man in a suit, "Our prince says the Late Winters' mansion will be the location, they'll be called as soon as night falls." Aedan smiled, "Excellent, send our prince my sincerest gratitude." As he shut the door a rush of excitement flew through him. Finally, the couple of days since he woke had felt like an eternity as he waited for this. He layed back down on the couch looking up, dreaming of being with his loved ones, of celebrating.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

He woke up the next night, jumping out of bed, he crouched and grabbed his sword from under the couch, turned and opened the door, walking out the back of the club, he found himself running to his car 2 blocks down, not even thinking about the sword in his hand, being lucky a cop didn't see it, other humans certainly did, he pulled his keys out of his pocket, unlocked the door, opened it, throwing his sword to the passenger seat, getting in and closing it. He started the car as quick as he could, and he heard a honk. In the car passenger seat he saw Allen. He lowered his hood, smiling, he motioned for them to follow him, as he drove towards Winters mansion.
As he pulled up he saw Archon, he pulled up and parked his car where it had been parked during his long nap.
After he parked he didn't bother putting the hood up, or locking it, he grabbed his sword, stood on his chair and jumped off the passenger side into the grass and walked towards Archon as Allen's new ghoul parked their car. "Archon, my prince, thank you." He said, bowing his head.
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ventrue
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Sabbat Clan: Brujah Antitribu

Post by Archon Hamilton »

Archon arrived at his location, which was to say Mikhails old garden. He had already put out the call that all of the Travius Chantry were to meet him there to meet their new Prince. He had just gotten out of Night Court and won his case, he almost always won, and always did when he used Dominate on the Judge, but he saved that for individuals who were truly no good.

It was not long before the Travians came flocking in as if he were their Shepard and they his flock. What a terrible shame they were all going die, well at least this traitor was. He really hoped that Aedan would win this. He would hate to have to replace another Primogen, ones he could trust was beginning to get hard to find these nights. When the last of them came into the garden Archon tapped his ear piece.

"Primogen Travius, there here and you're on." He then stood there with his hands clasp behind his back to bare witness for what was to come. He was sure that shit was going to hit the metaphorical fan.
AedanTravius[old]
Methuselah
Methuselah

Aedan stepped out before the collected Travius, He saw Nikolai, who smiled, and looked at the traitors, as a child would when saying "ooooo!!! your gonna get it!" He looked at his loves, who had the same expression, everyone else was either in shock, fear, or a mixture of both.

Frederich, looked around, with a panicked expression as whispers collected to an almost roar. "THIS CHANGES NOTHING, I AM THE HEAD OF THE CHANTRY NOW," "No, your not, and you never were. This has always been my chantry, founded on my blood. Even in my absence you couldn't keep the chantry under your control, what chance do you have now? I challenge you to a duel," Stephanie uncovered a broadsword that had been covered in a black satin, and threw it before Frederich, "Your gonna need that," As he looked at her enraged, she continued, "Oh yea, I knew this was coming. I can't wait to see you die." Nikolai laughed, "I told you this chantry would never be yours...." He clapped, and one of his subordinates opened the back of a moving van they had brought with them. 8 rottweiler/crow 'gryphons' flew out, surrounding the area, "The Biology division remains loyal to our true chantry head, Aedan"
Frederich looked furious, "Your going to regret that!!!"
He pulled the sword to his hand using his magnetism, Aedan drew his blade, and Frederich then forced his broadsword out of his hand towards Aedan
Magnetism 3
roll: 2,1,7,4
successes: 1
result: missed,
missing him, Aedan charged towards Frederich to strike him down, burning blood to increase his strength,
(bloodbluff)
Frederich called his blade to strike him from behind,
Magnetism 3
roll: 7,8,3,6
Aedan = -1 health level
This time he managed to clip Aedan on the arm, cutting him, Aedan didn't skip a beat bringing his sword down on Frederich
Aedan cuts down on Frederich
Weapon Strike with Sword
Difficulty : 6
Roll: 1, 3, 3, 7, 5, 7, 4
Successes: 1 (2 sucesses, 1 failures)
Quality of Success : Marginal (barely working)

Damage Bonus : 0 dice
Final Damage Dice Pool : 4
Damage Roll: 8, 3, 3, 1
Successes: 0 (1 sucesses, 1 failures)

Enemy Soaked : 0
Final Damage : 0
Missing Frederich, who caught his sword and swung at Aedan
Frederich cuts at Aedan
Weapon Strike with Sword
Roll: 3, 10, 3
Successes: 1 (1 sucesses, 0 failures)
Quality of Success : Marginal (barely working)

Final Damage Dice Pool : 3
Damage Roll: 3, 4, 7
Successes: 1 (1 sucesses, 0 failures)

Final Damage : 1
Aedan = -2 health levels
Cutting Aedan over his soldier, who struck back,
Weapon Strike with Sword
Roll: 10, 2, 3, 3, 4, 8, 4
Successes: 2 (2 sucesses, 0 failures)
Quality of Success : Moderate (unrefined success)

Damage Bonus : 1 dice
Final Damage Dice Pool : 5
Damage Roll: 6, 4, 3, 9, 4
Successes: 2 (2 sucesses, 0 failures)

Final Damage : 2
Frederich = -2 Health Levels
Cutting deep into his arm, Frederich screamed, and swung for Aedans head,
Frederich cuts at Aedan
Strike with Sword
Roll: 1, 5, 7
Successes: 0 (1 sucesses, 1 failures)BOTCHED!
Quality of Success : Botch

Final Damage Dice Pool : 3
Damage Roll: 4, 4, 1
Successes: -1 (0 sucesses, 1 failures)

Final Damage : 0
missing entirely. His sword flying out of his hands, Aedan didn't hesitate to swing at his head,
Weapon Strike with Sword
Roll: 3, 2, 9, 9, 6, 2, 9
Successes: 4 (4 sucesses, 0 failures)
Quality of Success : Exceptional (just beyond perfectly done)

Damage Bonus : 3 dice
Final Damage Dice Pool : 7
Damage Roll: 9, 4, 10, 7, 7, 10, 8
Successes: 6 (6 sucesses, 0 failures)

Final Damage : 6
Frederich = -8 Levels of health
his sword cut clean through his neck, Frederich just stood there, then dropped, as his head rolled off, he looked at the assembled group that had been behind Frederich, illegitimate children of a traitor, he raised his sword to them, "Children of the illegitimate traitor, as your primogen, and head of the Travius chantry I condemn you to the final death." Nikolai smiled, "bout fucking time," clapping his hands again, "Tear them down, and leave nothing left!!!"
The gryphons, obeying their master came down upon the illegitimate children, tearing out their throats, and ripping them to shreds.
Aedan lifted his sword, hand to his chest, blade straight up, aligned to the center of his face in salute, then brought it down in a swing, down and right, "Archon, I have taken back the Travius chantry, We are loyal to our prince. If ever you have need of mine or mine own, or any power we have, merely say the word, and it shall be done. "

Stephanie ordered 2 subordinates to stack the bodies, when they were stacked, she looked at Aedan with a smile, "Its all you love," Smiling back, he raised his hand and called a bonfire onto them.
lure of flame 4
roll: 6,10,7,4,8,6,2,10,4,7
successes: 5
The bodies burst into a huge flame, and they all were quickly reduced to ash.

Looking to the prince, "As their primogen I must ask we be allowed to embrace one more, to replace the traitor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip, 3 days later, all has returned to normal in the chantry. William holds Ann, having recovered from torpor, Nikolai excited in his work as always continues his experiments, Tank follows after Aedan, who has Sowilo on his right shoulder as he walks up the stairs first to Stephanie's room, knocking,
"Come in...." He opens the door, it creeks, reminding him he forgot to oil it. "Ready?" She smiles warmly back at him, "Of course, go get Lilith and I'll meet you downstairs." Continuing to Liliths room he taps on the door, opening it, she smiles back at him, "Its time? Good, I needed a break," she says as she grabs her coat, Aedan starts walking downstairs, meeting Stephanie, Lilith just behind them. Allen and Leslie join them in the lobby, Aedan kneels down, putting his dragon on Tank, "watch after him while I'm gone, boy, I'll be back shortly," Aedan smiled, he was truly happy. He turned to the door, "Be nice to have us all back at Keira's club."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Archon Hamilton
Ancillae
Ancillae
Clan: Ventrue
Garou Tribe: Get of Fenris
Sabbat Clan: Brujah Antitribu

Post by Archon Hamilton »

As the fight ensues Archon stands on the flat of the steps looking down into the courtyard. His hands clasp behind his back, he looks on dispassionately. Kindred were dying. That is sadly nothing new to Archon, for in his two centuries he had seen much death, and even caused a fair share himself. He continued to watch the battle.

Considering these Travians were a Bloodline of the Clan Tremere he some how expected to to see, well more blood magic. Boiling blood, a fire ball, something. Oh well, Archon preferred swords anyway. He watched each swing, and counter strike. Finally the killing blow came as Aedan swung his sword and he took of Fredrich's head. With that the Travius loyalists flooded the remaining traitors.

"Permission to Embrace one mortal is granted. Well done Primogen Travius, well done. And I shall keep that in mind should I require your services my good chap. Now if you will excuse me." With that Archon turned and left this estate and made his way back to his Penthouse where Mirella was sure to be waiting. One good thing at least.