Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Toreador

Post by Keira Kelly »

*sighs*

Back when I first started playing the PC game, and even later in my first RP which was Dark Ages, I had the perception that Toreadors were incredibly weak and shallow creatures (hence why I chose Cappadocian instead). When I was first creating this forum and the Elysium game, I had asked Sindri (who has far more experience than me in WoD) which clan I should try and he told me Toreador, since he saw me most like them, at least the artistic side. I was reluctant because of how I had seen them before. I didn't like the idea of being shallow.

I finally decided to start reading about them more in-depth and I did start to truly see there was much more to them than I had thought. As you all know... I think I got hooked on them :?

I've since done a few online fun quizzes about 'which clan are you' type thing, and of course, I always seem to get Toreador.

Now, I decided, maybe just for fun or perhaps to start something new, I'd make a ghoul character loosely based on the zydrate addicts from Repo the Genetic Opera. I decide... hey, I'll make her domitor (one who made her a ghoul) into a different clan for once.. but which....

I made a random clan selector the other day for Archon so I decided I could use that! I go to it, hit Select Random Clan and what do I get? You guessed it, Toreador!

*shakes head and shrugs*

Yeah, I am writing this cause I am bored.. lol. But since I've picked Toreador as my favourite clan, seems they don't want to let me go now lol.