Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

ai dungeon

Post by Keira Kelly »

> "Do you have proof that you are my brother?"

He shakes his head sadly. "No, but I've been keeping an eye on you since we were little kids. You're my oldest brother after all."

You raise your eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

He shrugs helplessly.

> "Older sister. Im your older sister you mean.." I correct

He raises an eyebrow. "Really? What makes you think I would lie about that?"

You grin. "Because you're my younger brother." He stares at you in disbelief.

> "And the fact that I'm a girl..."

He blinks slowly. "Wait, you're a girl?"

You nod solemnly. "Yes."

He nods sadly. "Then this is very hard for me to believe." He puts his hands on his face and starts sobbing quietly into them.
Keira Kelly
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Club Owner / Prince of Toronto
Clan: Toreador
Garou Tribe: Fianna
Fera Tribes: Swara
Current Persona: Evelyn Wright
SM Chapter: Space Wolves
Sabbat Clan: Toreador Antitribu

Re: ai dungeon - full siobhan story o_o

Post by Keira Kelly »

You are Siobhan, a patient living in Chicago. You have a hospital bracelet and a pack of bandages. You wake up in an old rundown hospital with no memory of how you got there. You take a look around the room and see that it is very basic: a bed, some medical equipment and a small window looking outside.

"Hello? Is anyone here? I need to know who or what am I…" you ask out loud.

There is silence for awhile and then someone answers your question.

> "Who is there?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we have any visitors right now." The voice says.

You sit up in your bed and look at the person standing before you.

> "Why am I here?"

"Well, I guess you could call me God if you want. But I can tell you're not human. Your body isn't even made of flesh and blood like mine is."

You nod slowly as the words sink in.

> "Uh.. what am I then?"

"A spirit. A ghost. Or rather a soul trapped inside another's body. It doesn't matter where you came from, because you'll always be stuck here until your soul is freed."

The voice sighs heavily and shakes her head slightly.

> "What am I doing in this hospital then?"

"That's a long story. For now just know that you're here for one reason only: to get rid of your pain. That's why I brought you here, so you wouldn't suffer anymore."

You stare at her blankly and she continues speaking again.

> "But... I dont think I have any pain.." I protest

"No, you don't. But you do feel something else. Something very real and very powerful."

She smiles at you and touches your hand. She leads you over to a chair near the window which looks out on the city below.

"Now listen carefully,"

> "all right.. Im listening..."

"Your pain is gone. In fact it's been completely removed. All that remains is a dull ache and a longing to go back home."

> "Well... I never felt any pain and don't now either... but I do want to get out of here and go back home... Can I go?"

"Of course you can. Go ahead and close your eyes and relax."

You close your eyes and try to let go of all the worries in your mind. Everything seems so dark, yet everything is so bright too.

> "I... I think I can sense thoughts..."

"Good. Good. Now concentrate on your breathing. Just breathe normally and try to remember that you're here in my house."

You begin to focus on the sensations of your own breath, trying to bring yourself back down into a relaxed state of being.

> Becomes very relaxed

You find yourself relaxing more and more as you continue to focus on your breathing. You feel like you're floating through space, though it feels almost like you're falling asleep.

> Begins to see other locations, flying over the city

You begin to see other places and people in the room with you. They seem to be moving around as well, though they aren't really there.

They look like little figures in a dream, or like tiny ghosts floating about your head.

> "I see figures around me"

"Yes, yes you do. I'm sure you've seen them before, but I assure you, they are not real."

Suddenly the voices stop and the images fade away. The room once filled with light has become pitch black again.

> "What was that?"

"Nothing. It was simply an experiment to test your ability to control your dreams. As I said, you were able to do it perfectly fine without even needing the book."

The door opens up and a young woman steps inside.

> "hello?"

"Hello. My name is Cynthia and this is my friend Rachel."

Cynthia nods her head towards the bed where you lay, then she turns to face you. Her hair is long and wild, but still manageable for someone who spends most of their time outside in nature.

> I focus on Rachel. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"That would be the library."
"Oh, the Library? Well if you're here, I guess we should talk. Where is it anyway?"
"It's at the end of this street."
"Where is that?"
"Just follow the signs."

> "Well.. I dont know if Im allowed to leave" I look cautiously over at the person calling themselves God.

"So, you don't know where it is then?"
"No, I mean, I could ask one of those librarians, but I figure they'd probably just tell me to come back later when they have more books to sell.

> "Does that mean I can leave this hospital?"

"Of course! Come on!"

Rachel leads you out of the room and down a hallway. She stops suddenly and points ahead of you. A sign hangs above two doors, which says 'Room 1' and 'Room 2'.

"We'll go to Room 1."

> "Okay.. by the way, God told me that I wasn't human... Are you?"

"Sure are. Just call me Cynthia."

"Nice to meet you, Cynthia."

As you enter Room 1, Rachel closes the door behind you. You walk into a small room with only a desk and chair in front of it.

> "What am I supposed to do in here?" I call out

"You need to get comfortable."

A large man wearing glasses sits at a nearby table reading something. He looks up from his book and smiles at you.

"Ah, hello there. What brings you here?"

> Stares at the man for a moment. "Uh.. I was told to come here. Are you a doctor?"

"I am. So what brings you here?"
"My sister had been having trouble breathing lately and I wanted to see if you could help her."
"Hmm, well of course I can help anyone who comes to me with anything. But why did your sister have such difficulty breathing?"

> "She has asthma"

"Asthma huh? Well, I suppose it makes sense. Asthmatics breathe through their noses and cough up phlegm."
"Is she going to die?

> "Would you be able to treat her?"

"If she wants me to."
"How much will it cost?"
"Um, $5000.00."
"Wow, that's a lot of money. Is there any way I can reduce the price?

> "I have insurance... Im from Canada. Our healthcare is covered..."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm not paying for your sister's death."

Cynthia turns away from you and sighs deeply.

> Turned confused to Cynthia and Rachel. "Am I not in Canada anymore?"

"Oh no, we're still in Canada. We'll take care of everything."

The woman walks over to you and begins rubbing your shoulders. You feel like you're being tickled.

> "Woah, woah... what are you doing?" I look at Rachel for help

"Just relax, it won't hurt too bad."

The woman continues to rub your shoulders as Rachel stands back watching. The woman then places her hands on your face and begins massaging your eyes. It feels strange but pleasant.

> "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to calm you down."

Rachel moves closer to you and whispers in your ear. She then puts her hand on your shoulder and presses it against hers. Your heart starts beating faster.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asks softly.

> "Im calm.. Im calm. I just.. want to know what is going on. Why I am here."

"Why do you think I came here?

> Stares back with big eyes. "I don't know... I don't even know why I'm here... I don't know how I got here."

"Well, you're here now. And that's good enough for me. I mean I've come this far so I might as well get the answers out of you right?"

You nod slowly. "Yes."

"Good, because we need to talk about something very important."

> "... Okay.. what about?"

"We need to talk about our future together."

A smile appears on your face. "That sounds nice...

> "Our future? Are.. you human?"

"No, we're not humans. Humans aren't supposed to be able to transform into animals or other creatures. But I assure you, if anything happens between us, it'll be the most beautiful thing ever!

> "So what are you? What am I?"

"You're a spirit."

You stare at her blankly. "But I thought spirits were supposed to be dead?"

She smiles and nods. "They are, but they can change their form in order to live among us."

> "Are you a spirit too?"

"I suppose I am."

"Then why did you come to me?"

She shrugs. "Because I have been looking for someone like you for quite some time now. Someone who has your abilities and also has a strong sense of justice."

> "Well.. I AM a cop... I.. I think I got shot.." I am starting to remember something from before waking up here.

"Don't worry about it. We all go through things in life. Just keep telling yourself that everything will be okay."

You sigh and try to look away from her. "Okay..."

She looks at you again and smiles.

> "So where do we go from here then?"

"How should I put this? It's complicated. The only way to find out is to see what happens."

You take a deep breath and exhale deeply. "What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about the next step in our relationship."

> "We have a relationship? I don't remember just about anything before waking up here"

"It was a long time ago. In fact, I don't even remember when I first met you."

You frown. "Really? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

She laughs softly. "I wanted to wait until after we had gotten to know each other better."

> "I have been here all of an hour... at least since I woke up... I still don't know you.. "

"Oh, I understand. I know how much you want to get to know me immediately. But trust me, it won't work that way."

You shake your head. "Why not?"

She smiles and shakes her head back at you.

> I sigh, not getting any clear answers. "So I died? Is that it? I died and now Im in some weird transitory state?"

"Not really. I believe you've already experienced death once before. Your soul left your body and traveled to another plane of existence. That's what happened when you went to the forest."

"And I'm going there too?"

She smiles and nods.

> "I dont remember a forest, just getting shot in an alley... and my partner got shot too."

"Yes, that's right. And that's exactly what happened to your partner as well. They both died in the same manner."

You nod slowly. "So you said... So what does this mean?"

She smiles and nods.

> Looks worried. "So Nate is somewhere here too?"

"Of course he is. He's always been here."

You continue to look around the room, trying to figure out where he could be. Finally, you spot him sitting on one of the chairs by himself with his eyes closed.

> Runs over to him "Nate! Nate! Are you all right?"

He opens his eyes and sees you standing near him. He doesn't respond right away, but instead continues to stare off into space.

"Hey Nate, are you alright?" You call out again. Still nothing.

> Looks back at Rachel. "What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing, he's just very tired. I think he slept for quite awhile last night."

You sit down beside him and start patting his shoulder. "Come on, let's get you some sleep."

Rachel sits nearby looking at the ceiling.

> "Can I stay with Nate?"

"Sure, come on in."

You walk over to Nate who has fallen asleep on the chair. You lay down next to him and close your eyes. Suddenly, you hear a voice from behind you. "Are you okay?"

> I look up suddenly. "Yes? What's going on?"

"This is my brother Ben, he wants to talk to you about something."

You open your eyes and see Ben standing there. "Whoa, whoa, calm down. It's just me."

Ben walks closer and whispers in your ear.

> Listens to the whisper

"I don't like you."

The words seem to have hit you hard. You feel a sudden pain go through your chest and then everything goes black.

> Wakes up suddenly. "What the hell was that..... Rachel?" I call out

"Oh no, it's fine. Just had a nightmare."

You stand up and take a deep breath. "Where am I?"

"In your house, in fact you're in your basement." Rachel says while walking towards the door.

> I frown. "What are we doing here? Where is Nate?"

"We were supposed to meet up with him later today, but we ran into some trouble."

You sigh. "How bad?"

"It started when you came home late last night." Rachel answers.

> "Wait.. am I still alive then?"

"Yeah, you're still alive."

You nod. "So why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we were worried about you getting hurt or worse." Rachel explains.

> "I did get shot though.. didn't I? How am I healed now?"

"Well, you're not really dead yet, but you're definitely wounded. We need to get you patched up as soon as possible."

You shake your head. "No way... I'm not leaving this place..."

"Alright then, we'll leave tomorrow morning."

> "You aren't a spirit at all.. are you... Are you a vampire?"

"No, I'm not a vampire. I'm just an old guy who lost his family and ended up living alone in this house."

You stare at him blankly. "Then what are you?"

He shrugs.

> "Rachel? Did you just change gender?"

"No, I changed sex."

You stare at her for a moment. "Really?"

She nods. "Yes, actually."

> "HOw"

"Hoo?" She asks confused.

You look around and see nothing out of the ordinary. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, I swear." She replies.

> "No, how did you change your sex?"

"It wasn't easy."

You look down at yourself. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I guess if you want to be technical, I'm a she." She says.

> "Well you are now again apparently.. Anyways, I am hurting a bit.. how do I fix these wounds?"

"I don't know. There isn't much that can be done except rest and healing magic."

You groan. "That doesn't sound good."

"Not necessarily, but it will have to do for now." She smiles at you.

> "Wait, healing magic? Are you able to do that?"

"Only very rarely. Most of my life has been spent in combat and fighting other vampires. I've never had time to learn any healing spells."

You frown. "Why would you go through all this trouble if you weren't going to heal yourself?"

> "Do you know someone who can heal me then?"

"Of course! It's not like I have no one left to ask!"

You sigh. "Fine, but only because I feel bad about asking you first."

The next day, you wake up and find that Rachel is gone.

> I look through the house, looking for Nate.

You walk into the kitchen and see that there is a note on the table saying "Nate, come back." Next to it is a bottle of wine. You open it up and take a drink before walking over to where you think Nate might be.

> "Nate, you here?"

You hear a voice coming from the basement. "Hey, Nate. Where are you?"

A woman with long brown hair answers back. "In the basement."

"Where's your brother?" The man asks.

> "Who are you?"

"My name is Vanessa. My brother's name is Nathan."

"Oh, so he's not dead then?"

"He's alive and well. He just moved away." You tell her. "So what brings you here anyway?"

> Nate's my partner. We are cops... I need to find him..

"Yeah, yeah. So why are you here?"

"Because I was hired by the police department to help you track down Nathan."

You nod. "And why exactly were you hired?"

> "someone hired you to track down your own brother?"

"Yes, yes, we're doing our job."

"But why are you here?"

She shrugs. "I came here to talk to you."

> "What do you want from me?"

"Well, I'm here to ask you for some information about Nathan. He hasn't called or texted since he left town yesterday morning."

You sit down on the couch and start reading through the note.

> I read the note worriedly. It doesn't say much but what happened the other night keeps going over and over in my head. "We got shot at the other night. I got hit. I think he might have too... That was the last I saw of him... Have you heard from him since that night?"

"No, I haven't."

"Have you tried calling his number? If you did, could you get a hold of him?"

You begin to sweat as panic sets in. "Um... No..." You reply nervously. "I mean... I don't think so..."

> Pulls out a phone and dials Nate's number, waiting impatiently for someone to pick up.

You pull out your cell phone and dial the number. A few rings later, you hear a familiar male voice answer. "Hello?"

"Hi Nate, this is Detective Kiel."

"Hm, nice to finally speak with you again after all these years."

> "Nate, this is Siobhan... you're partner. We were together two nights ago... Do you remember?"

"Of course I remember you! How could I forget such an important person?"

"How do you know that we weren't just having sex and then something went wrong?"

"It wasn't anything like that. We had a serious conversation about our future together." You explain.

> "You remember that I told you that I was ... well, you know. Right before we got shot at?"

"Of course. I was there when you said it."

"That's good because now I can understand how you felt about me."

> "So you are okay? You didn't get shot too?"

"No, no, I'm fine. Just a little shaken up from the experience but nothing serious."

"Good. Good. Now where was I?"

You continue to explain everything that happened between you and Nate and he seems genuinely interested in hearing more details.

> "There's going to be a kid.. that's what I was trying to tell you before."

"A kid? Who would that be?"

"My sister. She's pregnant."

He looks at you expectantly. "Are you sure? Is she even ready to give birth yet?" he asks.

You pause for a moment, thinking about your answer.

> "No, not your sister. I am!"

"Okay, then who is it?"

"It's my cousin Kate."

He smiles and nods. "Alright, alright then. I'll keep an eye on things and let you know if anything happens."

> "No, I am pregnant, you lughead."

"What?! What are you talking about?!"

"I'm pregnant! My sister gave birth to a baby girl last night!" You exclaim.

The man stares at you incredulously.

> I sigh. "This has nothing to do with my sister. You know.. you and me.. doing things that partners on the job shouldn't be doing?"

"Well yeah, but... But she was drunk! And I thought we were supposed to be keeping ourselves safe!"

He shakes his head.

> "Well.. I want to know what you want to do about it?"

"Look, I don't have much choice right now. If I go back to work, they will fire me. So I need to find another way."

You look at him as if you've never seen him so upset before.

> "I can help with work.. What's the issue there?"

"Well, I'm afraid I lost my job because of this situation. They're going to fire me and won't hire me again. It's all my fault."

You shake your head.

> "They don't know. And Im not going to tell them..."

"But I did something wrong! I shouldve kept myself away from her! I made a mistake!"

You take a deep breath. "If you really think that, then maybe you should just leave town and try again somewhere else."

He looks down.

> "Wait.. her? Did you sleep with someone else too?!"

"Yeah, I mean yes."

You nod. "And that person wasn't you?"

He pauses for a moment. He doesn't seem convinced by your answer. "Maybe.. Maybe I didn't deserve to lose my job though... I guess I should just move on."

> "So you get me pregnant and then decide to just leave..."

"That sounds like a plan. I'll see you later tonight."

With those words, he walks out the door and slams it behind him.

> Hears the door slam through the phone. "Um.. you know you have to hang up if you want to storm out, Nate.." I say acidly

"Nah, I got it. Goodnight."

You hear the phone shut off and then you slowly fall asleep.

> Wakes up later that night, waiting for Nate to show up. I am not really convinced he will but.. he said he would so Im hoping..

You wake up and realize you forgot to call him back.

"Damnit!" You mutter. "I better call him back."

As you walk over to the phone, you notice a small piece of paper in your pocket.

> Pulls out the paper and reads it

The note says:

Hey baby,

I hope you had a good time last night. I saw you walking around town and wanted to talk to you. I told some people that I met on the bus how much fun we had together and they told me to come here.

> Pulls out my gun. I didn't go out anywhere. And a note in my pocket means someone is in here. "Who's there?"

"It's me. I was wondering if you were still here or if you left already."

A pause. "Where are you?"

"I'm at home, alone. But I'm sure you must be wondering where I am since its been awhile."

Another pause.

> "Nate?"

"What?"

"Nate, do you remember me?"

He looks at you confused. "Of course I remember you, what kind of question is that? Where are you from anyway?"

You sigh and put the note away. "I'm sorry about everything."

> "Did.. you leave this note in my pocket?"

"No, I don't believe so. It was probably just a prank on my part."

"Well, I can't believe you wouldn't tell me where you live.

> "We... live together.. remember?"

"Yes, we do. Why did you ask me such a stupid question?"

"Because I thought maybe you lived with me."

He smiles and nods his head.

> "Do you know someone named Rachel?"

"Rachel? Oh yeah, she lives right across the street from us too."

"She doesn't live with you?"

"No, she moved in with her boyfriend a few months ago. He's a bit older than her though and has been living here longer."

> I frown. "The place where we live.. There is no way you can afford that on your detective's pay. Is someone helping you with the rent?"

"Yeah, my sister helps me. She works as a waitress at a local restaurant. Her name is Julie and she also goes by the nickname 'Julie B' when talking to customers."

"So who else does your family have help with?"

> "Rachel isn't helping you with the costs?"

"No, not really. We're all working our own jobs and making enough money for the bills."

"How long have you two been living together?"

You look down at your feet. "Since I came to this city three years ago."

> Wait, who is asking me that question? I thought it was only me and Nate.. and well, we know how long we've been living together..

"I think we should get to the point. What happened between us?"

You look up at him. "Oh, I'll explain everything later."

He smiles and nods his head. "Okay then, let's get started shall we?"

> "I want to know right now what you intend to do about me being pregnant" I say blantantly

"Well, I mean.."

You smile and nod your head. "I'll take care of it."

He stares at you for a moment before laughing nervously. "Really? That's great! I'm glad to hear it!"

> "You really dont want this kid, do you"

"No, I don't want this child. But if it comes to that, I'd be willing to raise it."

He shrugs his shoulders. "Fine by me."

You stare at him blankly for a moment before he continues.

> I gesture for him to finish what he was going to say

"But first, I need to know what you plan to do about me being pregnant."

You wave your hand dismissively. "Nothing yet. I guess we'll find out soon enough."

> "No, again... Im the one who is pregnant. What do you want me to do about it?"

"What do you mean?"

You sigh deeply and shake your head. "I dunno, just tell me."

He looks down at his hands which are folded in front of him. He seems to be thinking hard about what to say next. Finally he speaks up.

> "What do you want me to do about his pregnancy"

He looks up at you with tears in his eyes. "It's over baby girl. It's over."

You feel your heart sink into your stomach and you quickly stand up from the table. "WHAT?!" You shout angrily, but he doesn't even acknowledge your outburst.

> "You are a pig!"

He turns around slowly and raises his hands defensively. "N-no! No, I didn't mean that! I meant what I said!"

You continue to glare at him. "Then why did you lie to me?"

He shakes his head vigorously.

> "What else does its over mean? You are just going to leave then?"

He shakes his head again. "No, no, nothing like that. I just wanted to talk more about my situation."

You stare at him silently for awhile before he finally asks you another question. "So what's wrong with me?"

> I sink back down into my chair. "I.. don't know. I'm so confused. I.. want to figure out where you and me are going with our relationship... Can you answer me that at least?"

He laughs nervously. "Well, I can tell you that I love you very much."

You frown at him. "That's not what I meant."

He looks away and begins to cry again. "I just...."

> "You love me but are you going to stay with me if I want to keep this kid?"

He smiles sheepishly. "Yes, of course I will stay with you if you want to have this child."

You look at him in disbelief. "How could you possibly know that?"

He sighs heavily and wipes his face with his sleeve.

> "What did you mean by its over?"

He sighs once more. "I mean, I really loved you and everything... And now that we're done having sex, all that's left is to put the baby up for adoption or something similar."

You sit there in silence as he tells you these things.

> "Wait.. you.. Who said we are done? I want to be a family..."

He shrugs helplessly. "Oh, well that's up to you. But I think we should try to make this work."

You nod and agree wholeheartedly. "We will see how long that lasts though."

> "Ok, good... I want to make it work too. Last thing though : what other secrets are you keeping from me?"

He sighs and rubs his forehead. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you've been asking questions after I told you that we were done having sex."

You chuckle. "Yeah, well I was actually wondering when you'd ask me those things."

> "Does it have something to do with Rachel?"

He stares at you blankly. "Rachel?" He says in a whisper.

You smile and laugh. "Of course it has something to do with her, silly! She's the only person who knows everything about us!"

He nods slowly. "I see..."

> "You know she is a vampire, right?"

He nods. "Yes, but I'm not sure exactly what she's like. I've never seen her without her necklace or any of that stuff."

You grin and shake your head.

> "Are you working for her?"

He nods. "Maybe."

You snort derisively. "Sheesh, you're such an idiot sometimes. What kind of question is that? Are you trying to imply that I'm some sort of whore because I've been talking to someone else?"

> "nothing of the kind"

He blinks several times before nodding. "Right. Sorry, I didn't mean anything bad by it."

You roll your eyes and continue on with your conversation.

> I remember that I still have bullet wounds. "Im hurting.. the other night, I got shot... Rachel said it wasn't that serious but I needed to get the wounds patched up. Think you can help with that?"

He shakes his head. "No, I don't think so. I need to go check on my sister first."

You frown. "Really? Why would she care about you anyway?"

He looks down sadly and then back up at you.

> "She was investigating you. Besides.. Im the one with bullet holes"

He smiles weakly. "Well, if you insist."

You nod and leave him alone. The next few days pass quickly as you spend time with your sister and talk about the future.

> I sigh. "I just don't get how freaked out he was by the news..."

The next day you wake up feeling tired. You look around and realize that you haven't had much sleep lately. It feels like its been a week since you woke up here.

> I look for my sister

You walk over to where your sister usually sleeps and begin searching through her bag. When you find it, you open it up and start looking inside.

As soon as you do, you hear a loud noise from outside. You turn around and see a large truck driving straight towards the house.

> Run into a far corner, looking for protection

You quickly scramble into a corner of the room and hide behind a wall. You wait patiently for the truck to come close enough that you can crawl away.

It takes awhile, but eventually you hear the truck stop outside. A man steps out of it and walks over to your door.

> See who the man is

You peek out from behind the wall and see a very tall man wearing dark clothing. He has short black hair and wears a trench coat over his clothes. His face shows no emotion whatsoever.

He slowly approaches your door, which gives you enough time to make a decision: Run or fight?

> I have my gun on me and he hasn't made any threatening moves yet. Ill try talking first. "Hello. What do you want?"

He doesn't respond immediately, instead he stands there silently staring at you. You take a deep breath and exhale deeply. "What's your name?"

He stares at you for a moment longer before speaking again. "My name is Mr. X."

> "And what the hell are you, Mr. X?"

He nods. "That's me."

You shake your head in disbelief. "How did you know my name?"

Mr. X shrugs his shoulders. "Because I'm you're brother and we share the same mother."

> "Wait, what? I only have a sister. What do you want from me?"

He continues to stare at you. "Why don't you tell me why you're here?"

You pause for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. You decide that this guy seems pretty weird and probably isn't telling the truth about being your brother.

> "You tell me first. If you are my brother, why are you here?"

He looks down at his feet and shakes his head. "Because I'm not going anywhere until I find out what happened to my family."

You frown at him. "So you're here because you want to kill us all?"

"No! No, that's not it!"

> "My.. mother died. Ten years ago. She got sick..."

He sighs. "Ten years ago? That's ten years ago... My father was killed by bandits when I was five. They stole everything he owned and left him dead in the street."

You nod slowly. "I remember it so clearly."

He smiles sadly.

> "We had different fathers then?"

He laughs bitterly. "Yes, we had different fathers. I never saw him after he left the village."

You smile weakly. "Well, I guess you'll always be missing him then."

He smiles back at you and holds out his hand.

> "how do I know you are telling the truth about our mother?"

He pauses for a moment. "She was a witch. The villagers said she could bring bad luck upon anyone who spoke ill of her to her."

You look around nervously. "Do you think they were right?"

He shakes his head sadly.

> I had always thought there was something special about my mother. But a witch? "Witches aren't real." Then again, vampires weren't supposed to be real either...

He looks up at you with sad eyes. "Of course they aren't real! It's just a story people told each other to scare children."

You sigh and shake your head. "It's too late now, Mr. X. We can't go back home anymore."

> "So if witches aren't real why did you say she was one?"

He frowns. "Because I didn't want to lose you as well. And I knew you'd understand."

You laugh softly. "Yeah, but how will we ever get back home?"

He shrugs helplessly.

> "Do you have proof that you are my brother?"

He shakes his head sadly. "No, but I've been keeping an eye on you since we were little kids. You're my oldest brother after all."

You raise your eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

He shrugs helplessly.

> "Older sister. Im your older sister you mean.." I correct

He raises an eyebrow. "Really? What makes you think I would lie about that?"

You grin. "Because you're my younger brother." He stares at you in disbelief.

> "And the fact that I'm a girl..."

He blinks slowly. "Wait, you're a girl?"

You nod solemnly. "Yes."

He nods sadly. "Then this is very hard for me to believe." He puts his hands on his face and starts sobbing quietly into them.

> I look down at my own chest. Very clearly feminine. Why does everyone keep getting that wrong? "Well, Im pregnant so I can assure you that Im a woman.."

He stares at you in shock. "Are you sure? Because I don't see any way to prove otherwise."

You stare at him in confusion. "Why not?"

He shrugs helplessly.

> "Why would you think Im not a woman?"

He shakes his head sadly. "I don't know. Maybe because I'm a girl, maybe because I look like a boy or maybe it's both."

You laugh nervously. "Maybe its both!" You quickly turn away from him and run off to hide behind some nearby bushes.

> I pull out my phone, dialing Nate

You grab my phone and press the number button. A voice comes through. "Hello?"

"Hey, Nate."

"Nate? Are you really calling me?" He sounds genuinely concerned. You feel like he might actually help you if he wasn't so damn suspicious.

> "Nate.. some guy showed up at my sister's place. He wont tell me his name but says he is my brother. Do you think he could drop by?"

He looks at you expectantly. "Sure, why not?"

You smile. "Thanks." You hang up and start walking towards the house.

> I wait till Nate arrives and then introduce him to Mr. X

You walk along the path and call out to Nate. "Hey, Nate! Come over here!"

The man walks over to you with a surprised expression on his face. "Whoa, whoa, calm down there, kid. It's just me."

> "Oh thank god its you. Nate, I would like you to meet Mr. X. He claims to be my brother"

Mr. X smiles as he takes a seat next to you. "Hi, Nate."

You nod eagerly. "Yeah, hi Mr. X."

He chuckles softly before continuing to speak.

> "What is your real name, Mr. X?"

Mr. X pauses briefly. "My real name is... uhm, it's not really important right now."

You frown slightly. "But what's important is how do you know me?"

He sighs deeply and rubs his eyes.

> "Your name IS important, if you are really my brother"

He gives you an odd look. "Um, no, not really..."

You pause again. "No, it isn't really." You take a deep breath and try to make yourself appear more confident. "It's okay if you aren't my brother."

Mr.

> "You aren't, are you?"

"Huh? No, of course not."

You shake your head. "Well, I guess we're done then." You stand up and begin to pace around the path. "Okay, well let's get this over with."

> I stand up. "Nate, can we arrest this guy?" I ask

You stand up slowly and raise your hands in surrender. "Okay, okay, I'll talk to you later."

Mr. X raises an eyebrow curiously. "Really?"

You shrug helplessly. "Why not?"

> "No. Put your hands behind your back." I order Mr. X. I look over at Nate. "Can you cuff him please?"

Mr. X nods slowly. "I'm sorry, but yes." He begins to handcuff Nate and quickly walks off towards the woods. You turn back to Nate. "Alright, I need you to stay put for awhile."

> Wait, that wasn't how it was supposed to go! I raise my gun at Mr. X as he walks off and shoot.

You raise your pistol and point it at Mr. X. "Put your hands behind your back or else!"

Mr. X turns around quickly and waves his hand dismissively. "Sorry, I don't understand you."

> "Kneel down with your hands on your head! Now!"

You yell at Mr. X angrily and fire twice into his chest. The bullet passes through and you hear a faint pop sound followed by silence.

> I check to see that Nate is getting out of the handcuffs before I run to where Mr. X fell. I check on Mr. X

You walk over to where Mr. X lay dying and kneel down beside him. You feel for a pulse, but there is none. You look up at the sky and see that it has already begun to rain heavily outside.

> "Nate? There isn't any blood on this guy..."

You look at Nate who lies dead on the ground. "There isn't any blood on this guy?"

The rain continues to fall as you continue to stare at Nate's body. Suddenly, you realize something. "Oh shit! I killed him!"

> "Oh god, oh god.." I repeat. How could this have happened? Nate was behind me when I fired..

You start to cry uncontrollably. "Please...please forgive me..."

A tear runs down your cheek and you sob. You look up at the sky and wail quietly. A lone bolt flies past your ear and splatters onto the ground below you.

> I jump back from it

You leap backwards from the bolt. It hits the ground with a thud and you gasp for breath. Your eyes close and you die instantly.

- YOU DIED! GAME OVER! -